FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That's not my "Grail" :lol: just one of my 30 for 30 however I can sell it and make money to cop another pop on my 30 for 30 that o want more.

Like I said I could.

Get a me...we can work something out if you decide to sell

@Doxen5703  Glad they all got to you safe 
nthat.gif

Cleaning up some stuff, anyone need any of these? Pretty much looking for retail + ship

My 30 for 30 list are just some pops I came up with that I wanted To have in my collection and that I would try to acquire in a year. Not all are necessarily my grails but they are all pops I want to have.

I was simply stating that because of the deal I got for the pop, I could sell it and make my money back plus quite a bit more which would help me acquire a pop I want more than this one on my list while still lacing my pockets.

My 30 for 30 list are just some pops I came up with that I wanted To have in my collection and that I would try to acquire in a year. Not all are necessarily my grails but they are all pops I want to have.

I was simply stating that because of the deal I got for the pop, I could sell it and make my money back plus quite a bit more which would help me acquire a pop I want more than this one on my list while still lacing my pockets.
I've been seeing you post about this 30 for 30 list. Where did the idea come from? I'm just asking outta curiosity, this seems pretty dope. How does the whole process work? :nerd:

All you're ever concerned about seems to be lining up your own pocket. All talk but when it comes time to pay back you go ghost only looking for your own financial selfish interests. We don't believe you, you need more people! Hype beast we know about ya, don't buy pops unless they popular!

Ill still forever be jealous. .. he got a few good strokes in on melisanbae. And got to hold the best pair of chesticles in the entire realm. Hes still a hero for that

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ "Bobby" Baratheon. I'm gonna start saying that.

Back
Top Bottom