FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yo steezy you've been cooking mane! Need that luck to rub off! Hell of a top 10 doe, seems like you got more raffle dubs than pops you bought lol. I need to get on that level

Yo steezy you've been cooking mane! Need that luck to rub off! Hell of a top 10 doe, seems like you got more raffle dubs than pops you bought lol. I need to get on that level

Yeah the raffle gig ha been great for me, it was reallllyyyy good the second I started, got cold and blew like 150$ with no wins...but got the leia and chase metallic Supes in the way so I've made up, plus some.

sheeet even with the $150 you're definitely in the green man. nice comeups. I'm super jealous of that batman conan. was watching one today but couldn't bring myself to drop $180 on him

Smh @ the meannnnnnn ****block from HT, TRU and the rest of them...lmaooo

Hope that means they work on their servers and put some restrictions on their employees :rolleyes

Last edited:
Yikes, that sucks copped a few things from them saved a few bucks and not paying resale. Is that on the store or funko with the restrictions on shipping??

Last edited:
I see it as fair.

we in america would be livid if Hot topic or Barnes and noble shipped overseas which made it harder to lock down stuff we wanted. sucks we can't go to pC months after something comes out here and grab it, but it was a good move for funko and PC
kinda forces people to get what they need when it comes out also.

If anybody was looking for Headless Ned Stark there's an OOB on eBay for $310 buy it now. I suppose that's a decent price...

If anybody was looking for Headless Ned Stark there's an OOB on eBay for $310 buy it now. I suppose that's a decent price...
No box?

Gotta have the box 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man I remember around this time last year I passed on headless ned for $300 and below. Yeah that's a ton of $ but would've been an easy come up now.

I see it as fair.

we in america would be livid if Hot topic or Barnes and noble shipped overseas which made it harder to lock down stuff we wanted. sucks we can't go to pC months after something comes out here and grab it, but it was a good move for funko and PC
kinda forces people to get what they need when it comes out also.
It's not fair for Canadians though, the only exclusives we do get are Hot Topic, Gamestop and the ocassional FYE/PX from HMV. Outside of Popcultcha there's no access to Target, Barnes, Walgreens or Walmart exclusives at a reasonable price, this will surely only benefit resellers 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Sorta feel bad for Popcultcha though, they gotta issue refund on all "pre-orders" and moving forward they'll lose a lot of Canada/US customers, which must amount to a lot in sales.

Back
Top Bottom