FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Am i the only one who hasn't gotten spider man mcc delivery tracking

Me either, I'm always one of the last people delivered too and I signed up as a founder within the first week last year. Not doing it again next year it will be cheaper to just buy the pops since the rest of the items ended up handed out to kids. My Star Wars box is the same, get it at least a week after everyone else starts posting

DANGIT!!! Well no surprise for me on the MCC box now. Oh well. That wouldn't of been any better had I not known about it.

Last edited:
nthat.gif
 Raffle Gwad..

Yup 10$ spent on a raffle.

**** hunting these pops down and paying eBay prizes...this is the only way I'll ever acquire these high prized pops....I've struck out hard on Ned and Night King tho...about 100$ dropped between the 2, the amount of W's I've gotten tho, got me wayyyyyyyy over tho :pimp:

SMH, I tried two raffles and lost on both. Count Chocula and Zombie Merle [emoji]129300[/emoji]

^ I am. I believe it's legit, one of my homies won a while ago and some of the ratios are relatively good.

Fyi. I was warned about the spoiler dropped it in here. But damn people can we not get spoiler tags in here

Man that spider man looks meh, I haven't gotten my mcc box yet. If it is then im guna customize one. Since that one looks too similar to the 4 pack one. Which I already have

Back
Top Bottom