FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

These Funko Customs are so dope

These are some upcoming projects:

The Justice League set

Last edited:
Got offered Count Choc and both Berrys for $290 shipped. That's a deal for the set. But I just dropped the last but of my Pop funds on an all-time favorite.

If some of yall grail chasers willing to pay so much for that. Highly consider quality customs like that. Also makes funko step their game up. Customizers is allot of the reason funk o even started attempting action poses

If some of yall grail chasers willing to pay so much for that. Highly consider quality customs like that. Also makes funko step their game up. Customizers is allot of the reason funk o even started attempting action poses

Some of those customs are 100 percent better than anything funko puts out...

I just put my request in for that Gambit  
laugh.gif

Ill check when i get home. But i believe Valkeryie customs is one. One os based out of the Phillipines. Theyre legit tho

It took everything in my power not to get the ice man one. Dude was going to cut me a deal and everything. Smh. Maybe a bday present to myself.

Lol maybe my secret santa whoever i get may get one of these customs from me.

Unless youre a known snoporrter.

Ill check when i get home. But i believe Valkeryie customs is one. One os based out of the Phillipines. Theyre legit tho

It took everything in my power not to get the ice man one. Dude was going to cut me a deal and everything. Smh. Maybe a bday present to myself.

Lol maybe my secret santa whoever i get may get one of these customs from me.

Unless youre a known snoporrter.
TeamSnow but this isn't a bad idea for a secret santa for someone.  

Last edited:
I just wanna let everyone know the real iceman from the x men (not jon snow) is my fav charachter of all time.

I also didnt get that because of that runor of funko releasing an iceman soon

Yeah, those customs are insane. No wonder they're pricey, those must have taken days. Props to them because I just don't have the patience or the hand skills to do it. Appreciate the detailed work.

Back
Top Bottom