FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Not even trolling...if I get tdogg I'm getting that custom made as well as some shireen ashes for our favorite Baratheon sympathizer.

The sacrifice of one for the good of many is a small price to pay......yall wasn't complaining when jon was out there killing his own brothers at crasters. or when he was hanging 4 other brothers of the night watch but quit the minute he abused his power to do so. Jon snow is scum.

Stannis was doing it to not only to win this war on evil, but doing it to save that ungrateful prick scum snow's sister. not the leader you want. but the leader you insolent imps deserved.

I would take a custom of her ashes. her ashses were for a great cause.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna do a raffle for a Golden Freddy with some box damage? OR I'll just oop it for cost + shipping?

CAN WE GET A HEADLESS STANNIS FOR MY MANS TDOGG ONE TIME

:rofl: all he said for the secret Santa was no Jon snow. He didn't mention anything about a headless Stanis. Prob wouldn't even have to pay for a custom. Most people would prolly do it for free
I said that weeks ago about headless Stannis. Wouldn't even take time to customize one, just remove the head and ship :pimp:

"Stannis and I" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was looking through the PIAB link and saw terror in stock for $25 before shipping if anyone still wants him.

popinabox.us/funko/pop-vinyl/marvel/5490-terror-deadpool-chase

Over 50 exclusives for NYCC :nerd:

View media item 2141236

2e3sljk.gif

I'll be even more prepared this time around.

Even though its kinda hectic, I love the second half of the year. SDCC and my birthday in July, my girlfriends in August, the weather cooling down, then NYCC in October, then all the holidays :smokin

But yeah, I ate off all my trades/sales, might definitely go that route again.

Over 50 exclusives for NYCC :nerd:

View media item 2141236

From what I've read it may be dorbz heavy.

Currently in Vegas on a getaway with wifey. Joined a Vegas pop group to get the haps on where to buy pops lol

Pop life is real when I'm in the lobby of the Flamingo waking past a gift candy shop and I see pops so I beeline it to the batman and superman ones to look for chases :lol: my girl was like :x

Ohh yeah, I'm sure that number 50 encompasses Dorbz, mugs, pencils, pens, Christmas lights, and whatever the hell else will be pumping out by then.

Back
Top Bottom