FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If its RS, you cant cop if youre in teh US?
Correct.
As far as forwarding services. There are a few I don't have one though.

Possible gitd Baxter may have been a mistake. Reg Baxter wasn't up. So they may have accidentally put both up. We'll see if cancelled emails pop up

My SDCC all finally arrived.

JNPy7DV.jpg

FYI if you anyone decides to go, get there EARLY. For Jolly Roger cats were there at midnight. I got there @ 530ish i think and was like 50-60 in line.

I want to go and i might but given the fact resellers know about the limit AND this one is exclusive to Disneyland it might be a Shart show.

Figment (don't know who that is) will be Disneyworld exclusive

20690263_1966131993665642_8617146855857183151_o.jpg

I finally complete my ride collection (all Indys, ghosts, Mr. Toad, both Jollys) and they do this. :\ Park only, as well. Not online.

If someone can give me an oop I'd appreciate it. If not, someone on eBay will get my $$$ again I suppose.

I preorder the sub zero right now at gamestop. I'm still upset no pictures are out. All this for a pop smh

the snowman is dope. it's a no brainer for disney fanatics/passholders imo.

Yeah you got multiple that was a good trade. But that Batman is gonna hit $500 before the end of the year

I don't see that happening in the slightest :lol: I think it'll stay in the $200-250 range. Especially if the rumors of a black chrome version coming for NYCC is true, it may drop the value. The only TT exclusive to have crazy value is PA vegeta and that's simply based on how that release was botched by TT.

I'll be up at the crack again for this long wait for this damn Abominable Snowman :smh: I'm sure resellers will be out in force and considering this is a D-Land only exclusive it may be tough to gauge how many they'll make and with Dland limiting it to 2 last time I'm sure they'll continue the limits

I'm hoping they get at least 400 again for D-Street drop so I can be ok being in the first 150 or so.

That TT batman isn't gonna be anywhere close to $500.. people can't even pull 2 and some change now... that joint ain't even numbered.

Back
Top Bottom