FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

any of yall mount POPs to your dashboard in your car? what do yall use? museum putty? double sided tape?

im thinking about doing it with a DORBZ/POP i don't care about lol. im worried about it melting in the heat though. texas heat :sick:

I put the Shenron pop on the dash but i havent stuck it down with anything yet. The heat is an issue here too so depending where im parking i put it away.

Decided sleep was more important than a pop lol heard it was like 200+ people by 3am. There is more product than Jolly Roger launch day and they had 400 + another 300 that should Up so enh.

sheesh! people really going all out for park exclusives. If i lived near there i'd prob be one of them haha

ugh. I'm so tempted to try and go after work.

If they have the same amount as Jolly Roger that last restock lasted till 8 pm so i may be good.

Got a trade pending for my Parks Indiana Jones but i didn't realize how much it had gone up.

Sorta regretting not going this morning.

Didn't end up going either when I read about the line at 4am. Hopefully they have some left tonight, but I doubt it unless there's a restock later.

Yeah thats why i'm hoping. They're saying there was a good amount so i'm assuming 600+. Hopefully they do get more in the afternoon since i'm in Pasadena and it's a good 1+ hour to get there during rush hour friday.

Friends of mine are inside the park and told me they are still in line since 8am :sick: but they also said that a cast member told them they will have enough for the weekend so hopefully

My coworker went and still isn't at work so I think I made the right deciscion lol. Gonna ask him about it when he gets in tho. He was there early too.

Not even kidding when I say I looked up costs of flights from Eugene to SNA this morning :lol: Have $300 in credit through Alaska and almost bit the bullet.

Back
Top Bottom