FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Let mine go for 225 ^^^

Think that's the max I would get for it even if I had kept it for a couple months

dv3huWWNNh5-asK-eTvRyS0DiQMJQ7A6sgHdRb4nmp4.jpg

Every eBay completed listing is for $250 plus besides 1 from the past 10 days. That Batman will only go up, especially since it wasn't ever even sold at TT booth in San Diego.

It will definitely pull 4 very soon. I'm not a pop reselling expert like some of y'all but people are still going crazy for it. Dude just raffled one for $520 on Facebook and it filled

Every eBay completed listing is for $250 plus besides 1 from the past 10 days. That Batman will only go up, especially since it wasn't ever even sold at TT booth in San Diego.

It will definitely pull 4 very soon. I'm not a pop reselling expert like some of y'all but people are still going crazy for it. Dude just raffled one for $520 on Facebook and it filled

I don't think it will if the BN exclusive does actually release.

You can't go off the raffles. Peeps make way too much money off pops that way. A big majority of the pops sold in the waffle groups go for double the value and no one blinks an eye because the groups are so secretive and all about themselves.

You can't base it off ebay sales. I've seen PLENTY that were sold in groups for ~$200. There's at least 3-4k of these out there since it wasn't an LE. As i stated look at all the TT pops and only a few are holding steady at $200-240 range and these are older pops. PA Vegeta is the exception simply because of how unavailable it was.

Also given that there were chrome Freddy's this new chrome will be a new thing for funko. Once that Black Chrome with the yellow symbol drops it's gonna be a wrap.

Look at Zur En Arrh Batman. That thing commanded $400-$500 at the jump then it dropped heavy. And that was much harder to get than Chrome Batman.

TT pops don't pull like that... chrome batman doing $250 the most. Joint ain't have no numbers... if it was numbered then yes... possibly but hell nah. Also if a black is on the horizon price will fall

You can't go off the raffles. Peeps make way too much money off pops that way. A big majority of the pops sold in the waffle groups go for double the value and no one blinks an eye because the groups are so secretive and all about themselves.

You can't base it off ebay sales. I've seen PLENTY that were sold in groups for ~$200. There's at least 3-4k of these out there since it wasn't an LE. As i stated look at all the TT pops and only a few are holding steady at $200-240 range and these are older pops. PA Vegeta is the exception simply because of how unavailable it was.

Also given that there were chrome Freddy's this new chrome will be a new thing for funko. Once that Black Chrome with the yellow symbol drops it's gonna be a wrap.

Look at Zur En Arrh Batman. That thing commanded $400-$500 at the jump then it dropped heavy. And that was much harder to get than Chrome Batman.

Man ZEA was pulling $180 tops lol. Y'all pop fiends out there in Cali smoking that premium angel dust selling ZEA for $500.

All things considered, people use PPG as their bible for values and it pulls from the Bay.

I think eBay is far more indicative of what stuff actually sells for compared to a Facebook group. To each their own though, I won't argue about it lol; I got bats for free so it isn't a thing

Damn this dude on eBay tryna finesse sold him a pop months ago and now he's claiming it's damaged lol wow

FYI tomorrow is the last day to order the patch for Funko Fiends so let me know if you're interested in ordering one.

Man ZEA was pulling $180 tops lol. Y'all pop fiends out there in Cali smoking that premium angel dust selling ZEA for $500.

All things considered, people use PPG as their bible for values and it pulls from the Bay.

I think eBay is far more indicative of what stuff actually sells for compared to a Facebook group. To each their own though, I won't argue about it lol; I got bats for free so it isn't a thing

You don't remember that? ZEA was pulling ridiculous guap when it dropped out here. Now it's steady $150 ~ $200 with some random suspect sales around $100.

You don't remember that? ZEA was pulling ridiculous guap when it dropped out here. Now it's steady $150 ~ $200 with some random suspect sales around $100.

It sits in my groups at $100-$120. Legit grabbed one from eBay for $85 a few days into the hype. Never saw it for $400-$500 personally though

Yo how did Mr Freeze pop from LoC jump to like $80-$100 already :sick:

Hearing box is legit sold out and can't be ordered anymore. Any current subscribers to LOC see that?

Thanks Gamestop for the free Pop. Employee was pretty cool too. He printed a list of all the pops in the store that was priced under 11.99, and I got to choose from the list.

image.jpeg

any of yall mount POPs to your dashboard in your car? what do yall use? museum putty? double sided tape?

im thinking about doing it with a DORBZ/POP i don't care about lol. im worried about it melting in the heat though. texas heat :sick:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom