FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Cali heads go way too hard for pops man, found that out at SDCC. Here in DC people showed up like 30 mins prior and got the tick and scare glow.
Yup. Nothing but beasts here in SoCal. HT stopped putting chases on their IG feed and won't let peeps loiter around their store waiting for the day's shipments. It's a wrap if Funko x Surpreme ever do a collab :smh:

Didn't even know this existed. Idk where I been but I had to cop.

20170807_164503.jpg

Last edited:
Saw that one at my local target too, but some kid left candy smudges all over the window of the box smh.

Nice... I made a trip to a Target out of my way the other day after checking brickseek and found nothing. Still on the lookout for him.

Yeah I noticed that HT stopped doing the chase on their IG feeds. They're rarely posting pops as well. I don't mind that. From the horror stories I read in regards to some of these pop dudes it's wild.

Man I can't believe the prices on these GOT dragons SMH. HT Drogon pushing $100? ugh I don't care for the little baby dragon pops, I think the 6" ones are dope but man. Fortunately Viserion and Rheagal are still under $25 so is Dany riding Drogon. But yo the markup on baby Rhaegal? That's insane right now.

Need to pick those up this weekend then see about working a trade for Drogon.

Yeah I noticed that HT stopped doing the chase on their IG feeds. They're rarely posting pops as well. I don't mind that. From the horror stories I read in regards to some of these pop dudes it's wild.

Man I can't believe the prices on these GOT dragons SMH. HT Drogon pushing $100? ugh I don't care for the little baby dragon pops, I think the 6" ones are dope but man. Fortunately Viserion and Rheagal are still under $25 so is Dany riding Drogon. But yo the markup on baby Rhaegal? That's insane right now.

Need to pick those up this weekend then see about working a trade for Drogon.

Yeah those dudes are wild and have no lives :lol:
My local HT would post a pop/chase and in the background I'd always say the same dude already lined up to pay for the chase

Just got my email from Geekbox. Cancelled and they apologized and gave a 5$ off voucher. They problably cancelled all orders since they see the value of it now and sell it for more.

Here's my email.
"Thanks for placing 99XXXXXX with us. We’re incredibly sorry to disappoint, but we have to cancel your order for SDCC 17 Heroes Batman Blue Chrome Batman Pop! Vinyl Figure. Due to how SDCC POPs work, we weren’t given any stock for either Night King or Blue Chrome Batman from Funko.

We were really excited to try and get hold of them, and we know how disappointing it is to miss out on these rare exclusives.

If a charge has been taken for the order, then a refund will be requested when the order has cancelled and the money will be returned to your account within 3-5 working days.

To help you build your geeky collection, here’s a £5 voucher to use in the geek shop. Your voucher code is:"

Is that so? How'd you find that out?
they sent me two emails one said this

Thanks for placing 99197536 with us. We’re incredibly sorry to disappoint, but we have to cancel your order for . Due to how SDCC POPs work, we weren’t given any stock for either Night King or Blue Chrome Batman from Funko.

I'm so pissed now because I could've gotten it at Midtown Comics or Forbidden Planet for $50 and they both sold out...Anyone have any other leads? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom