Friendship with your ex....?

You keep appeasing her she gonna stop respecting you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she's the one that pretty much ended it right?

Trying to be friends in that situation is just gonna mess your head all up.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ToLivea you're right my man. Check this out this chick an I don't even have each others fone number.....we both changed our cell. So we email an of course the house line.... She just called this mornin few minutes ago talkin about she wanna see me later today. She was tellin me about her night last an I told her basically I can't do this no more. She cut me off with the I love you, nobody wifin me up just relax. I can't see myself with nobody but you, you compliment me so well I love how you dress compared to other guys. Damn all that. I wonder if you can turn a long term relationship into a cut buddy word to that thread. Yea I got pics but of course I like skin flicks, I don't even have face shots.
AI I thought you were a pretty knowledgeable dude, but I see that's only limited to the fitness thread.

You say your just friends? wrong your an eff buddy to her
You talk to her on the phone? wrong, you let her talk to you like your her g/f
You say you been with her for 5 years so theres you still got a little love for her....this part is on you, sounds to me your still slightly hung up over her still
You say she still wants you?  yea for sex and not a relationship...I mean she's going out with other guys, your her comfort zone because she can have you when she wants you

You can deny my claims all you want but you can take it for what it is and recognize she's only an eff buddy or you can move on your way...anything in between is not suggested.
This times 203

Move on dude. Trust me. Dont allow her to have her cake and eat it too while you over here befuddled and *$!$. Its all or nothing dude. If it isnt all then drop her. 

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Al Audi

ToLivea you're right my man. Check this out this chick an I don't even have each others fone number.....we both changed our cell. So we email an of course the house line.... She just called this mornin few minutes ago talkin about she wanna see me later today. She was tellin me about her night last an I told her basically I can't do this no more. She cut me off with the I love you, nobody wifin me up just relax. I can't see myself with nobody but you, you compliment me so well I love how you dress compared to other guys. Damn all that. I wonder if you can turn a long term relationship into a cut buddy word to that thread. Yea I got pics but of course I like skin flicks, I don't even have face shots.
AI I thought you were a pretty knowledgeable dude, but I see that's only limited to the fitness thread.

You say your just friends? wrong your an eff buddy to her
You talk to her on the phone? wrong, you let her talk to you like your her g/f
You say you been with her for 5 years so theres you still got a little love for her....this part is on you, sounds to me your still slightly hung up over her still
You say she still wants you?  yea for sex and not a relationship...I mean she's going out with other guys, your her comfort zone because she can have you when she wants you

You can deny my claims all you want but you can take it for what it is and recognize she's only an eff buddy or you can move on your way...anything in between is not suggested.
This times 203

Move on dude. Trust me. Dont allow her to have her cake and eat it too while you over here befuddled and *$!$. Its all or nothing dude. If it isnt all then drop her. 

Originally Posted by Steve212

Nah, that's stupid. That's like taking second place in the Olympics.
roll.gif

know what ya mean man, tough choice, i went through the same thing, thinking about it everyday even when your broken up, but try not to think about it

know what ya mean man, tough choice, i went through the same thing, thinking about it everyday even when your broken up, but try not to think about it

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Tried it.... didn't work out.
same here. man...RARELY does it ever work out to how you want it. just keep it movin, probably heard this 1000 times but there's way too many bad $%+ women out there to be stuck on an ex.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Tried it.... didn't work out.
same here. man...RARELY does it ever work out to how you want it. just keep it movin, probably heard this 1000 times but there's way too many bad $%+ women out there to be stuck on an ex.

bro you need to cut her off for at least a year before you can even contemplate friendship. you guys have to be in different places emotionally to see each other as a friend

bro you need to cut her off for at least a year before you can even contemplate friendship. you guys have to be in different places emotionally to see each other as a friend

Back
Top Bottom