Friendship with your ex....?

my ex just told me she's getting engaged...

also told me she is staying sex-free until she's married....except on my birthday..

her boyfriend soon to be fiance thinks shes a virgin

also told me she is staying sex-free until she's married....except on my birthday..

Originally Posted by OneLifeLoveKing

smh.gif

I may not like that my girl has a few bodies, but I appreciate the fact that she's honest about it. Girls who lie about that type of stuff disgust me.

Most dudes don't even mind. In my opinion, if its less than half her age, we cool.

smh.gif

I may not like that my girl has a few bodies, but I appreciate the fact that she's honest about it. Girls who lie about that type of stuff disgust me.

Most dudes don't even mind. In my opinion, if its less than half her age, we cool.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Don't do it.

I was supposed to kick it with two one of mine this weekend but I flaked on them her. 

fixed for me. Its just not the business
smh.gif

Don't do it.

I was supposed to kick it with two one of mine this weekend but I flaked on them her. 

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Don't do it.

smh.gif

yep i dont even care no more..................she came at me today with some ol nonsense always,one sided.........tryna put everything on me but the i love you at the end she wanna ring blah blah
i told her basically do her..........................you loved the attention before you met me so you doin the same ol stuff now.........................

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Don't do it.

smh.gif

yep i dont even care no more..................she came at me today with some ol nonsense always,one sided.........tryna put everything on me but the i love you at the end she wanna ring blah blah
i told her basically do her..........................you loved the attention before you met me so you doin the same ol stuff now.........................

There is no friends after being emotionally and intimately connected. You are either on or off and when you are off, after all of the strings have dissolved, you guys still care for each other as human beings.

You may run into each other here and there and when you do, you catch up for a minute and go on your way.

There is no friends after being emotionally and intimately connected. You are either on or off and when you are off, after all of the strings have dissolved, you guys still care for each other as human beings.

You may run into each other here and there and when you do, you catch up for a minute and go on your way.

Yeah. Gotta establish that distance first.

Then you can check it out if it can be good.

I used to have a rigid perspective that it's a no-no.

But after some serious adult consideration, I ended up having one of my ex-es as one of my closer friends.

It's possible if you're willing to overlook things and be mature about it.

Yeah. Gotta establish that distance first.

Then you can check it out if it can be good.

I used to have a rigid perspective that it's a no-no.

But after some serious adult consideration, I ended up having one of my ex-es as one of my closer friends.

It's possible if you're willing to overlook things and be mature about it.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

smh.gif

she has her reasons for lying... she's from afghanistan and well they dont play... you can't get married if your not a virgin simple as that(lying is the only way for many of these girls).

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

smh.gif

she has her reasons for lying... she's from afghanistan and well they dont play... you can't get married if your not a virgin simple as that(lying is the only way for many of these girls).

Back
Top Bottom