Friendship with your ex....?

I'm still cool with mine for now, likely will smash again. Once I get into another relationship I'll be cutting ties with her out of respect for the new girl

I'm still cool with mine for now, likely will smash again. Once I get into another relationship I'll be cutting ties with her out of respect for the new girl

If you're still friends with your ex you're doing it wrong.  I don't care what reasons you give and I don't care how well you know each other you're a sucker either way. All she's going to do is use you as an emotional trash bin until she finds another dude to fill her vagina so she can feel like she's actually worth something. Oh and for the ladies just replace she with he and "another dude to fill her vagina" with "another vagina to fill."

If you're still friends with your ex you're doing it wrong.  I don't care what reasons you give and I don't care how well you know each other you're a sucker either way. All she's going to do is use you as an emotional trash bin until she finds another dude to fill her vagina so she can feel like she's actually worth something. Oh and for the ladies just replace she with he and "another dude to fill her vagina" with "another vagina to fill."

i'm friends with one of my exes right now, who i was with for 3 years. she did me dirty so i harbored a lot of animosity (rightfully so, imo) towards her but after 6 months or so, she kept trying to get back close with me. the furthest i'll take this is a phone conversation, anything more than that is off limits. she's always begging me to come see her and i duck and dodge my way around it every time. i wouldn't really recommend being friends with an ex, i'd rather just peacefully co-existing together with no issues between you two. exes are exes for a reason.

i'm friends with one of my exes right now, who i was with for 3 years. she did me dirty so i harbored a lot of animosity (rightfully so, imo) towards her but after 6 months or so, she kept trying to get back close with me. the furthest i'll take this is a phone conversation, anything more than that is off limits. she's always begging me to come see her and i duck and dodge my way around it every time. i wouldn't really recommend being friends with an ex, i'd rather just peacefully co-existing together with no issues between you two. exes are exes for a reason.

not a good idea, it doesnt work

women man, hardest puzzle to solve in the history of mankind

not a good idea, it doesnt work

women man, hardest puzzle to solve in the history of mankind

i'm friends with my ex again, but this is after not talking to her for a little over a year. to me, the only way you can have a healthy friendship with your ex is if there are no more feelings involved.

i'm friends with my ex again, but this is after not talking to her for a little over a year. to me, the only way you can have a healthy friendship with your ex is if there are no more feelings involved.

When i've broken up with ex girlfriends..i have never stayed friends with them..no point to it..if i see them in person which is a rarity i will then say hi but it's just awkward..imo..

When i've broken up with ex girlfriends..i have never stayed friends with them..no point to it..if i see them in person which is a rarity i will then say hi but it's just awkward..imo..

Doesn't work out. Once chick starts opening up and trusting she can tell you anything, she'll bring up #*%* that you don't wanna hear. Cause one way or another, feelings will grow again. Trust.

Doesn't work out. Once chick starts opening up and trusting she can tell you anything, she'll bring up #*%* that you don't wanna hear. Cause one way or another, feelings will grow again. Trust.

Pics?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom