Friendship with your ex....?

it would never work I personally befriend an ex of 9 months n only after 2 months or so I noticed that this isn't gonna roll. its a big liability

Comon' Al you know the rules... pics.

btw thanks for making me realize its august already
smh.gif

Comon' Al you know the rules... pics.

btw thanks for making me realize its august already
smh.gif

I broke up with my gf like the first week of July. Yet she'd call me everyday when I would tell her not to. This went on for two weeks, next thing I know she's back in my life. Sleeping over and stuff. It's horrible. they are weasels. If you don't want to date her anymore you cannot try to be friends. Cause that's not their goal, she wants you. She is trying to make you jealous. If you want it done. Let it be done, otherwise she'll pull you right back in.

I broke up with my gf like the first week of July. Yet she'd call me everyday when I would tell her not to. This went on for two weeks, next thing I know she's back in my life. Sleeping over and stuff. It's horrible. they are weasels. If you don't want to date her anymore you cannot try to be friends. Cause that's not their goal, she wants you. She is trying to make you jealous. If you want it done. Let it be done, otherwise she'll pull you right back in.

ToLivea you're right my man. Check this out this chick an I don't even have each others fone number.....we both changed our cell. So we email an of course the house line.... She just called this mornin few minutes ago talkin about she wanna see me later today. She was tellin me about her night last an I told her basically I can't do this no more. She cut me off with the I love you, nobody wifin me up just relax. I can't see myself with nobody but you, you compliment me so well I love how you dress compared to other guys. Damn all that. I wonder if you can turn a long term relationship into a cut buddy word to that thread. Yea I got pics but of course I like skin flicks, I don't even have face shots.

ToLivea you're right my man. Check this out this chick an I don't even have each others fone number.....we both changed our cell. So we email an of course the house line.... She just called this mornin few minutes ago talkin about she wanna see me later today. She was tellin me about her night last an I told her basically I can't do this no more. She cut me off with the I love you, nobody wifin me up just relax. I can't see myself with nobody but you, you compliment me so well I love how you dress compared to other guys. Damn all that. I wonder if you can turn a long term relationship into a cut buddy word to that thread. Yea I got pics but of course I like skin flicks, I don't even have face shots.

^She isnt sure what she want fam, is she young, young chicks do this alot, but aye if you're ready to move on and not get back into a relationship with her just dead her, cause it wont work wit her sendin mixed messages from time to time, she just tryna keep u interested in her fam, she doesnt want to fully lose you, she wants to experience life outside of u but still hold on to alittle of u at the same time just in case it dont work out, she usin you

^She isnt sure what she want fam, is she young, young chicks do this alot, but aye if you're ready to move on and not get back into a relationship with her just dead her, cause it wont work wit her sendin mixed messages from time to time, she just tryna keep u interested in her fam, she doesnt want to fully lose you, she wants to experience life outside of u but still hold on to alittle of u at the same time just in case it dont work out, she usin you

it's a no-no to be friends with your ex. Too much drama and it will prevent you to meet new girlfriends.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AI I thought you were a pretty knowledgeable dude, but I see that's only limited to the fitness thread.

You say your just friends? wrong your an eff buddy to her
You talk to her on the phone? wrong, you let her talk to you like your her g/f
You say you been with her for 5 years so theres you still got a little love for her....this part is on you, sounds to me your still slightly hung up over her still
You say she still wants you?  yea for sex and not a relationship...I mean she's going out with other guys, your her comfort zone because she can have you when she wants you

You can deny my claims all you want but you can take it for what it is and recognize she's only an eff buddy or you can move on your way...anything in between is not suggested.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

AI I thought you were a pretty knowledgeable dude, but I see that's only limited to the fitness thread.

You say your just friends? wrong your an eff buddy to her
You talk to her on the phone? wrong, you let her talk to you like your her g/f
You say you been with her for 5 years so theres you still got a little love for her....this part is on you, sounds to me your still slightly hung up over her still
You say she still wants you?  yea for sex and not a relationship...I mean she's going out with other guys, your her comfort zone because she can have you when she wants you

You can deny my claims all you want but you can take it for what it is and recognize she's only an eff buddy or you can move on your way...anything in between is not suggested.

it's a no-no to be friends with your ex. Too much drama and it will prevent you to meet new girlfriends.

Unless you gon really WIFE her then I would advise against it. 5 years is a long time no doubt, so feelings will linger for a while. My ex was ~3 yrs and we speak maybe 2x a year, which is best for both of us IMO, plus shes a @%$!$ so I really tried to dead that !$$* ASAP

Unless you gon really WIFE her then I would advise against it. 5 years is a long time no doubt, so feelings will linger for a while. My ex was ~3 yrs and we speak maybe 2x a year, which is best for both of us IMO, plus shes a @%$!$ so I really tried to dead that !$$* ASAP

Hey Audi, I think you are starting to realize what every man should realize: Being friends with an ex GF is no-bueno.

1) There is still going to be some sort of emotional attachments. In your case it is extremely evident on both of your parts. Sometimes its one sided, sometimes both, but with emotions, someone is always going to be confused and get hurt.

2) It isn't fair to the next girl that you get serious with. Imagine dating a girl and she tells you that she is still close friends with her ex of 3 years "because they have so much history together." In the back of your head you'd still wonder "how close" they really are, right? Extend that same respect to your next and not be friends with your ex who still says that she loves you.

3) You two broke up. Unless you have no other friends to kick it with, there is no need to keep her around. Let bygones be bygones.

Good luck.

Hey Audi, I think you are starting to realize what every man should realize: Being friends with an ex GF is no-bueno.

1) There is still going to be some sort of emotional attachments. In your case it is extremely evident on both of your parts. Sometimes its one sided, sometimes both, but with emotions, someone is always going to be confused and get hurt.

2) It isn't fair to the next girl that you get serious with. Imagine dating a girl and she tells you that she is still close friends with her ex of 3 years "because they have so much history together." In the back of your head you'd still wonder "how close" they really are, right? Extend that same respect to your next and not be friends with your ex who still says that she loves you.

3) You two broke up. Unless you have no other friends to kick it with, there is no need to keep her around. Let bygones be bygones.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom