Friendship with your ex....?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Pics?
nerd.gif

F'real son, you've never shown the joints.  First step to real recovery is cutting ties and feelings with that ho, show the pics if you bout it.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Pics?
nerd.gif

F'real son, you've never shown the joints.  First step to real recovery is cutting ties and feelings with that ho, show the pics if you bout it.

this never works for me. friendship would just be weird after.

however i have had sex every now and then with a couple exes so there's a plus

this never works for me. friendship would just be weird after.

however i have had sex every now and then with a couple exes so there's a plus

Time away then friendship.

If she did you dirty, do not stick around. Unless you want to be walked on continuously.

Time away then friendship.

If she did you dirty, do not stick around. Unless you want to be walked on continuously.

Sometimes it's cool to take a loss, this being one of them. I know it may seem impossible, but if you ignore her completely which is very difficult you'll soon realize that this is just another learning experience to take and improve w/ your next girl.

Sometimes it's cool to take a loss, this being one of them. I know it may seem impossible, but if you ignore her completely which is very difficult you'll soon realize that this is just another learning experience to take and improve w/ your next girl.

Me and my ex broke up in June, we been together for like 7 months and there has been NO communication between us within that time. She deleted me from her FB even went as far as blocking me before unblocking me after a couple weeks.

The thing is, she still has people she met through me on her FB list. I honestly don't know how to feel about that, you can't be friends with me, but you can be friends with people you met through me? And I don't mean just any friends/associates....but friends that I'm really close too that I consider my inner circle.

Me and my ex broke up in June, we been together for like 7 months and there has been NO communication between us within that time. She deleted me from her FB even went as far as blocking me before unblocking me after a couple weeks.

The thing is, she still has people she met through me on her FB list. I honestly don't know how to feel about that, you can't be friends with me, but you can be friends with people you met through me? And I don't mean just any friends/associates....but friends that I'm really close too that I consider my inner circle.

no.

changed my number.

last time she started calling my phone and i started messin w/ her again.

fool me once

but not twice

/end
 ToLiveandDieinNJ wrote:

I broke up with my gf like the first week of July. Yet she'd call me everyday when I would tell her not to. This went on for two weeks, next thing I know she's back in my life. Sleeping over and stuff. It's horrible. they are weasels. If you don't want to date her anymore you cannot try to be friends. Cause that's not their goal, she wants you. She is trying to make you jealous. If you want it done. Let it be done, otherwise she'll pull you right back in.

...........this is the got damn truth 

no.

changed my number.

last time she started calling my phone and i started messin w/ her again.

fool me once

but not twice

/end
 ToLiveandDieinNJ wrote:

I broke up with my gf like the first week of July. Yet she'd call me everyday when I would tell her not to. This went on for two weeks, next thing I know she's back in my life. Sleeping over and stuff. It's horrible. they are weasels. If you don't want to date her anymore you cannot try to be friends. Cause that's not their goal, she wants you. She is trying to make you jealous. If you want it done. Let it be done, otherwise she'll pull you right back in.

...........this is the got damn truth 

hella naw son. I dont talks my exes anymore. just cut it off for good, and move on with life.

hella naw son. I dont talks my exes anymore. just cut it off for good, and move on with life.

I completely cut off my ex. ZERO contact. When I seen her at church, I walked right past her lol. It felt messed up, but oh well....

I completely cut off my ex. ZERO contact. When I seen her at church, I walked right past her lol. It felt messed up, but oh well....

this is what i realized. After actually trying to be civil and being a +!@$%*% simp, you can't be friends with your ex, can't do it, won't do it.

this is what i realized. After actually trying to be civil and being a +!@$%*% simp, you can't be friends with your ex, can't do it, won't do it.

You keep appeasing her she gonna stop respecting you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but she's the one that pretty much ended it right?

Trying to be friends in that situation is just gonna mess your head all up.

Back
Top Bottom