Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Wonder if you took limited away and the "embossed F" on the side how crazy we'd be going for these things?  Fragments are nice, but not better than anything in the trinity in my opinion. I have friends that used bots to get pairs, but I ain't giving more than $300 for these things even to them. I spent north of that once and it was for Banned 1s.

The aesthetics of the NY's also play a part IMO.

While I love them, some people don't like the material combination used or midsole.

Plus no NA branding or "OG" color blocking.

Yea i missed it but then again, its on facebook. way too many scams on these groups. cant trust no one, srsly.

theres a dude with DS banned 1's for $900 but too rich for my blood. Sure i could sell one of my breds and get em but yea i dont wanna part with any of em (im weird :lol: )

BRUHHHHH

Those banneds I offered you that one day for $500 shipped were literally worn 2x. I still can't believe you passed on them till this day. Ended up moving them for $700 local

Last edited:

yep...its dropping now but the true value will show once the restocks stop and there are few on ebay.
no man..1000% wrong. for any kind, when there are only a few offered, price goes high. this applies for a screw to a spaceship. so when onyl a few are left, of course, they will go high but this does not mean anyone will pay a high amount. this is not a classic cw

Yea i missed it but then again, its on facebook. way too many scams on these groups. cant trust no one, srsly.

theres a dude with DS banned 1's for $900 but too rich for my blood. Sure i could sell one of my breds and get em but yea i dont wanna part with any of em (im weird :lol: )

BRUHHHHH

Those banneds I offered you that one day for $500 shipped were literally worn 2x. I still can't believe you passed on them till this day. Ended up moving them for $700 local

I dont do used kicks man especially price that high :lol:

thats just how i am. only time id consider slightly used kicks is if it was cheap lol

Wonder if you took limited away and the "embossed F" on the side how crazy we'd be going for these things?  Fragments are nice, but not better than anything in the trinity in my opinion. I have friends that used bots to get pairs, but I ain't giving more than $300 for these things even to them. I spent north of that once and it was for Banned 1s.
Would still need these

Ever get your Jeters?
Yeah bruh, I was lucky enough to get jeters manually for retail on release day. I was trying to double up with that trade we almost did. You ever get your black/reds?
Nope. Although a kid I know have discussed a swap recently. I know him, so I doubt he flakes if he says he's gonna do it. If it never happens, oh well, I have a pair of Jeters for retail so I can't complain. That said, I've been combing CL periodically trying find a pair. I can't believe I missed some the other day DS for $250. The pics were definitely legit, but I who knows whether it was a bait and switch. There's no way I'm paying some of these prices.  I'm patient, so I know a decent price I'm comfortable with will come along at some point. I have a pair of Banneds, so I'm not completely Bred 1less. In due time it will happen I suppose.

haha i just literally double face palmed, but I get you. No used kicks and you're sticking to it! Chavez... let me know next time of any deals for NA 1's.
wink.gif

Last edited:

yep...its dropping now but the true value will show once the restocks stop and there are few on ebay.
no man..1000% wrong. for any kind, when there are only a few offered, price goes high. this applies for a screw to a spaceship. so when onyl a few are left, of course, they will go high but this does not mean anyone will pay a high amount. this is not a classic cw
Classic CW doesn't apply in every instance. DB & Collab CWs are examples. 

Last edited:
:rofl: at that post... saw that on IG earlier it came out pretty good with the tape :lol: no1 would know at night :lol:

So it's official NYC will restock during ASG in New York? Guess I'll be visiting my sister in February :pimp:

:rofl: at that post... saw that on IG earlier it came out pretty good with the tape :lol: no1 would know at night :lol:

So it's official NYC will restock during ASG in New York? Guess I'll be visiting my sister in February :pimp:

just dont forget to grab me a pair

srs

these are your grails?

:stoneface:
:rofl:

grails? yeaaa you a hypebeast, brah just started collecting when these dropped

Aint grails just your favorite shoe no matter when they released... That would be like someone who says that the lightning 4s were their grails back when they first dropped. I never get the logic that just because a newer sneaker is someones grail it doesnt make them a hypebeast right away.

The aesthetics of the NY's also play a part IMO.

While I love them, some people don't like the material combination used or midsole.

Plus no NA branding or "OG" color blocking.

Well, all I can say about the aesthetics is that the shoes look great in person. I think some people will be kicking themselves in the future if they don't pick these up if they have the chance...when the prices are decent. The feeling I get is Jordan Brand was playing an homage to NYC and its blacktop courts. The material they used looks just like that and it works perfectly with the leather, giving it beautiful detail in mostly an all blackout shoe. As far as Nike Air Branding, they come in a Nike Air box. The only reason why they don't have Nike Air is because they have a special NYC tag. The back of the tag even has the address of the store. In my opinion, you can't get a more unique shoe than this one. I have to give JB a thumbs way up on this AJ 1. My advice to anyone who loves 1's...don't sleep.

Last edited:

these are your grails?

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

grails? yeaaa you a hypebeast, brah just started collecting when these dropped
Aint grails just your favorite shoe no matter when they released... That would be like someone who says that the lightning 4s were their grails back when they first dropped. I never get the logic that just because a newer sneaker is someones grail it doesnt make them a hypebeast right away.
Repped. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Seen these in person today, basically the same exact shoe as the Black/whites, quality and height is the exact same but the stitching on the materials sit a tad bit higher on the frags

Leather also is the exact same quality of the black and whites

Classic CW doesn't apply in every instance. DB & Collab CWs are examples. 
DBs have some background history. collabs? of course, but in this case? who knew hiroshi fujiwara before the collab? i am sure the 95% of people who have the sneakers already, still don't know what this guy is....

resellers were waiting this release to solve their lives economic problems..lmao..this is a very nice colorway, worth some extra money maybe but it has nothing special..it could easily be a GR.
I've never seen you in the AJ1 thread...

This possibly your first pair? Just wondering
so if you dont post in a thread you cant like a shoe?

bro you posted a link to an ATC service you didnt hand out pairs, calm down robin hood.

i like 1's but breds, royals and shadows were impossible for me to get and those are the only ones i really like and would cop.

haha i just literally double face palmed, but I get you. No used kicks and you're sticking to it! Chavez... let me know next time of any deals for NA 1's.:wink:  
Seen these in person today, basically the same exact shoe as the Black/whites, quality and height is the exact same but the stitching on the materials sit a tad bit higher on the frags

Leather also is the exact same quality of the black and whites

Height isn't even close to the same as black/whites

You being serious? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom