Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

That's was the point I was trying to make. Early pairs and the day of release are usually the most expensive. The worst time to buy and the best time to sell.
I'll guess that within the next few months these will settle into the $700-$600 range. Similar to the Supreme Foams and a lot of the Jordan DB's. (excluding the DB 5's)

Last edited:
The egos in this thread is CRAY. Before the people where saying "These shoes are a must have", "The leather is so buttery", and "I'm going to pull out all the tricks for this release". However, after people miss out, the view changes to "I'm gald I struck out", "If these shoes where a GR, they wouldn't sell out", "Only resellers copped the shoe", and "I don't see the hype in these." 

It just sounds like the guy that was reject by the finest girl in high school, and says "She ain't even cute anyway." 

I myself wanted these shoes from Day One, and my view didn't change, not once. Thank God I was able to cop, however if I struck out, I would have been disappointed and upset, but never trashed the shoe. You can't build the hype, and blame the hype at the same time. We can't win every release, and it just seems like some can't take a lose, with bringing something down.

To the NTers that are paying resell prices for these shoes, I applaud you. I know everyone, like myself, can't afford resell prices, however, the ones of you than can are will do this, only shows that you truly want this shoe to rock, so ignore the shade of others about prices, buy what you like.

I'm sorry for the long quote but all of this.

There is so many people here trashing the when they were hyping it hard 48 hours ago.

It's fine to be upset that you have to drop the dough if you actually want the shoe but don't be pulling out all that negativity

For all those that have that much disposable income,

are you hiring? :nerd:

I must be doing something wrong :smh:

Am I the only one here that thinks

with this price level that restocks are already on the way or somehow

more will magically appear.

Congrads again to the guys who got. Great score and enjoy.

That's was the point I was trying to make. Early pairs and the day of release are usually the most expensive. The worst time to buy and the best time to sell.
I'll guess that within the next few months these will settle into the $700-$600 range. Similar to the Supreme Foams and a lot of the Jordan DB's. (excluding the DB 5's)
I think once online orders get delivered you might be able to start haggling! LOL There's only been a handful of times I've been willing to pay resell, and this ain't one of them. I've liked these since the pics first surfaced and I can only hope they drop them later in larger sizes.

So what's next to exceed the limited hype of these? HTM jordan 11s? Nike just keep them collabs coming for the resellers.

Last edited:
Some of these online auction are great. Just took a look at the fragments listed in my size

and the bid history's it is funny how there are some many very low and new feedback bidders

slowly jumping up the prices on these auctions. 

Release date : Coming to any and every sneaker release near you soon, well unless Nike does something anything about it.

lol I was bored...

looks like these and banneds will be part of bonus money purchases 
sick.gif

Yes 'some' Hackers/coders can code around things like adverts and captches but it depends on the algorithm, encryption key strengths, chains, implementation blah blah etc. etc.

For example you cant bypass a verification algorithm that ask's you to enter your password to authenticate card purchases, its mandatory before they can take payment, or the algorithm they use when you 'have' to log in your second set of passwords to proceed to your online bank account. 
For these types of secure algorithms no weakness has been found, this is NASA/NSA type level stuff. 
Its all about the 'algorithm' they need to put in place, to enforce something like this.
As long as they do something to slow down bots from from instantly carting items, that's enough for a human chance. 

Not something laughable like Nike did before, were you select said item, THEN do a verification picture test... o_O
That's just idiotic since the whole point of a bot is to cart items first, not to mention the obsolete encryption used on their picture verification process that makes it easy to bypass.
Na you are talking more encryption than anything but here's the problem.  No disrespect to any particular person in here, but you have idiots spending $700+ on a Nike Air Jordan 1, I can guarantee they would hand their banking passwords over to an ATC service.  Once that happens all the SSH and other encryption is pointless.

Public service announcement to everyone else.  STOP SPENDING $700 ON A JORDAN!  But Im sure I will see a few of you in the remaster thread mad at the price increase so carry on

resellers were waiting this release to solve their lives economic problems..lmao..this is a very nice colorway, worth some extra money maybe but it has nothing special..it could easily be a GR.

Na you are talking more encryption than anything but here's the problem.  No disrespect to any particular person in here, but you have idiots spending $700+ on a Nike Air Jordan 1, I can guarantee they would hand their banking passwords over to an ATC service.  Once that happens all the SSH and other encryption is pointless.

Public service announcement to everyone else.  STOP SPENDING $700 ON A JORDAN!  But Im sure I will see a few of you in the remaster thread mad at the price increase so carry on
o_O.... Handing over bank details is irrelevant . You would still have to go through the human authentication process eg video quiz, I don't  see folks with these ATC services doing that for every single customer; not to mention it would be plane stupid, as you would be doing the same thing yourself anyway, if something like what I proposed  was put in place.

The bottom line is this CAN be done no if's or's or but's about it. Companies are out there using this technology today, 'Nike' just has to do it.

Last edited:
What i dont get is people who are saying they are willing to spend 700+ on breds or royals but they dont see how people will on these. These may not be an og CW but why would anyone spend money like that on an OG CW release (unless its special i.e. banned 1s), when they will be retro'd over and over again. If we ever see a retro of these itd be a long way off, though I hope not becase I would love to double up on my size.

Realistically only the newer retro+ or special edition Jordan have command crazy resell prices, og CWs have been retro into the ground or have stupid amonts of pairs released. That trend won't change any time soon.

The nerdinator wins ! Only way to stop reselling is by making more of the shoes that people want and stop producing those shoes that just sit on shelves and go to sales racks. Guess what ain't happening Nike knows this hype train won't last for ever they milking the cow ,when people jump on to the next fad Nike will be sorry YEAH RIGHT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom