Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Seen these in person today, basically the same exact shoe as the Black/whites, quality and height is the exact same but the stitching on the materials sit a tad bit higher on the frags

Leather also is the exact same quality of the black and whites
height isnt much different than the b/w

leather is not the same bro, unless you playing with GM pears

so if you dont post in a thread you cant like a shoe?

bro you posted a link to an ATC service you didnt hand out pairs, calm down robin hood.

i like 1's but breds, royals and shadows were impossible for me to get and those are the only ones i really like and would cop.
Of course those are the only 1s you like.... 
laugh.gif

They're the only 1s worth anything

Shadows sat btw. Maybe they were impossible to get for you because youre now on the hype train

Just sayin... 
mean.gif

Seen these in person today, basically the same exact shoe as the Black/whites, quality and height is the exact same but the stitching on the materials sit a tad bit higher on the frags

Leather also is the exact same quality of the black and whites
You're not serious right? 

Of course those are the only 1s you like.... 
laugh.gif

They're the only 1s worth anything

Shadows sat btw. Maybe they were impossible to get for you because youre now on the hype train

Just sayin... 
mean.gif
Indeed shadows definitely sat everybody ate up the toro 4s that saturday

height isnt much different than the b/w

leather is not the same bro, unless you playing with GM pears
Height is def closer to OG form though right?

If anything its identical

Its the first detail I noticed about pictures when they released 

if I saw banneds anywhere near $500, they'd be copped regardless of condition

i thought about it for a second but for $500+ i cant do used kicks man :lol:

i had the money. now if it was $300 i would have done it since thats cheap.

Like I said height is the same as B/W, frags leather stitches just sit higher and the leather is the same soft buttery good leather. Sample frags had tumbled looking leather retail pairs didn't.

I'll add comparison pics later for the non believers.

Shoes are damn near identical besides the obvious blue, frag symbol, and frags toebox shape.

This coming from someone who has both, frags are nice to cop at retail $185 but some yall hyping the hell out this shoe and shelling out $800-$1000 ? I don't even plan to keep mines I be happy to sell them and keep my black and whites lol and gladly take your $800-1000

Edit: scroll up to see height comparison pic props @endeesee

Last edited:
Like I said height is the same as B/W, frags leather stitches just sit higher and the leather is the same soft buttery good leather. Sample frags had tumbled looking leather retail pairs didn't.

Shoes are damn near identical besides the obvious blue, frag symbol, and frags toebox shape.

This coming from someone who has both, frags are nice to cop at retail $185 but some yall hyping the hell out this shoe and shelling out $800-$1000 ? I don't even plan to keep mines I be happy to sell them and keep my black and whites lol and gladly take your $800-1000

Edit: scroll up to see height comparison pic props @endeesee

:nerd:

This is what I've been asking since yesterday...

Quality wise on these fragments look identical to the black/white pair I have sitting in my closet... 

The only difference I see is the back heel tab.. 

This is what I've been asking since yesterday...

Quality wise on these fragments look identical to the black/white pair I have sitting in my closet... 

The only difference I see is the back heel tab.. 

And the hype...

I was asked to trade my LM for the frags..at first I was willing..after much consideration..I turn down that deal..I guess I was riding that hype train for little till I took 2 steps back....I can't let go the lms quality....LM>any Jordan 1 released recently

Last edited:
leather quality is better than LM, thats for sure

So your saying the black.whites and the frags have better/softer leather than the LMs? I have been hearing the LMs are better, id be hyped if the frags are reaching into the RTTG and banned leather qual.

LM's have a tumbled blend leather

Frags and Black and whites have a soft smooth buttery type leather that are better in my opinion then the stiffer leather on the bred, shadows and royals which leather is pretty damn good but not as soft

Back
Top Bottom