Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

No more talk of banned quality or LM quality.

You will be lucky to see blk/wht quality. i can already tell by the look of the detailed images.

They are thick cut though so I hope they are like blk wht at least. I do like the mold though. But how much i am willing to spend just went down after seeing the materials they used.

Keep telling yourself whatever you must to make you feel better about striking out on release day bruh :lol:

You can clearly tell from those pictures that the leather is superior to black/whites.

Look at that blue heel :x :smokin

Last edited:

You will be lucky to see blk/wht quality. i can already tell by the look of the detailed images.

They are thick cut though so I hope they are like blk wht at least. I do like the mold though. But how much i am willing to spend just went down after seeing the materials they used.

these are better quality than LMs by far. 

godamn the toebox is FIRE
pimp.gif

nah

yeahhhh stop yourself right there lol

It's personal preference on the leather type obviously, but to me I prefer the look of the LM leather.

The blue heel leather does look nice especially if comparing to royals or blk/red.

But the black and white portions of leather do not look like anything special to me. I'm not going the limited tag and hype cloud my judgment.

Back
Top Bottom