Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Damnnn! These gonna hit Yeezy prices at 8:05AM EST on 12/27!!

Haha everyone's gotta relax and stop stressing about resale or hyping/guessing prices. We all for the most part want them and it would suck to not get them but fortunately for us JB should have some good things planned next year for the 1. Which should please a lot of those waiting for OG colors too.

Damnnn! These gonna hit Yeezy prices at 8:05AM EST on 12/27!!

Haha everyone's gotta relax and stop stressing about resale or hyping/guessing prices. We all for the most part want them and it would suck to not get them but fortunately for us JB should have some good things planned next year for the 1. Which should please a lot of those waiting for OG colors too.
wouldnt go that far but prob gonna be around 1k

I'll probably just wait to cop below retail
you know, when the bubble bursts

20% codes ready 
laugh.gif
 I'd take two pairs for 149$ each if it's 185$

Hopefully they are delayed and they produce more. Cuz these were on pace to becoming the '14 Blk/Golds.

what was the letters on top of the tag of the black/gold?

the fragments say XC supposedly

As of now, the numbers on these will be about the same as the Lunar Air Max 90 Moon Landings.

How many of those were produced?

How many of those were produced?

I would say much less than a 2013 NA 1 but much more than the black and golds. Kinda in the middle IMO

Yeah, good comparison G. Basically we have a chance as of now unless things change, don't get caught up in all the "tier-0 only" BS either.

Last edited:
They been off the release calender on the nike site for awhile now. Theyre still showing up on nike lab tho.

Back
Top Bottom