Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yall must be talking about the Cassie black and gold mids cause the ones that just came out last year were very hard to come by

exactly dudes in here talking like mad peiple copped

hell, there barely any for sale and you rarely see anyone with them in their collection.

very very little pairs produced. ones talkin reckless are probably newbs and know nothing about 1;s

if yall come here to say these are going to be black gold number, there are only 2 possibilities, 1. your trolling. 2. your a reseller. 

I just want an easy cop so I can go about my business. I'm talking more than the breds cause I'm still salty about that ;_;

honestly I'm hoping JB floods the streets with these so those who want to actually wear these get a decent chance

And I want a pet dragon for christmas, since we are tahm bout things that will never happen

You can get a bearded dragon

bearded-dragon.jpg

The 27th of December gonna look like the 28th last year with blk/reds.. 200k ppl chasing 10 or 20k shoes.
mean.gif
Yup. That was a sad sad day last year. I'm glad I crossed these off my list. These are in the unobtainable unless you have a legit hookup or at least $400 category.

LOL @ the replies like y'all know production #'s and we arent all going on basically the same info, I said "hope" sheeesh... optimistic bunch here

If I manage to get these..... They'll be my first pair of 1s. I honestly have never been a big fan of the 1 but have always like how everyday ready they look. These colors sold me, no hype

If I manage to get these..... They'll be my first pair of 1s. I honestly have never been a big fan of the 1 but have always like how everyday ready they look. These colors sold me, no hype

Not my 1st pair, but will be my first pair since high school (11 yrs). I was sold on the colors too! Hype or not, I like what I like.

if yall come here to say these are going to be black gold number, there are only 2 possibilities, 1. your trolling. 2. your a reseller. 

Far from a troll, very far from a reseller, yea i sell shoes from time to time just like the avg person these days but nothing on the scale of stockroom pics and full size runs, just a pair here and there to make a quick buck, just sharing my opinion on what these are looking like on release day, you can agree or disagree

We have no choice but to talk about how limited shoes are these days, thats just how the game is now

There's an actual in hand pair on ebay right now. For 1200 bin

Cmon son you gotta be kidding me :smh: These are looking IMPOSSIBLE to cop, especially in NYC the home of the shadiness

Last edited:
The box on that pair says $185. I thought these were supposed to be $165?
honestly .. that $20 dont matter because you (almost everyone) already given yourself a limit of how much on resell youre willing to spend. so whats another $20 added on to retail.

Back
Top Bottom