Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

the reason that FTL EU and AUS are getting em and FTL US isn't, is cuz the tier zero distribution is different internationally. even then the #s will be crazy low overseas

the reason that FTL EU and AUS are getting em and FTL US isn't, is cuz the tier zero distribution is different internationally. even then the #s will be crazy low overseas
nike EU getting them as well. confirmed via twitter. It will be interesting to see just how limited these really are

I asked Nike EU about this yesterday they coukd have just answered me lol they already knew the answer

Damn. I might have to use my brother paypal and reimburse him if I get through. Do I have to make an EU account or can I use the one I already have?

Last edited:
Damn. I might have to use my brother paypal and reimburse him if I get through. Do I have to make an EU account or can I use the one I already have?
my understanding is you just need an address and cc for EU

i just assumed your regular nike account is ok

yepp i'm deff trying to cop over there as well lol.
LOL well I live over here so Ill be trying to cop on both nike us and nike eu plus the ftl eu. Thankfully since I am in the military stationed overseas I have both a US and EU address and CC. I only use one nike account it works on both.

I really don't get how people in the US have a chance on nike EU the ping rate can't be good at all, hell even using a bot on nike US i can't cop anything but huge GRs.

my understanding is you just need an address and cc for EU

i just assumed your regular nike account is ok

A euro address? Ugh. Dont wanna send these to my mom and dads. I dont wanna hear their *****ing about how much I waste money.

So you need a Europe cc and address to cop via nike europe? I have many of my military buds stationed in Europe so the address isn't an issue. Can't just pay for the item using PayPal and have them shipped to europe? Really hoping that Europe cc isn't going to put a halt to me copping overseas

So you need a Europe cc and address to cop via nike europe? I have many of my military buds stationed in Europe so the address isn't an issue. Can't just pay for the item using PayPal and have them shipped to europe? Really hoping that Europe cc isn't going to put a halt to me copping overseas

You need a european paypal and to set that up you would need a european cc. That much I do know.

LOL well I live over here so Ill be trying to cop on both nike us and nike eu plus the ftl eu. Thankfully since I am in the military stationed overseas I have both a US and EU address and CC. I only use one nike account it works on both.

I really don't get how people in the US have a chance on nike EU the ping rate can't be good at all, hell even using a bot on nike US i can't cop anything but huge GRs.

Thank you for your service! I just finished out my 4 year term and separated 2 months ago. The longest 4 years of my life :lol:
Thanks for all that you do. I know its not the easiest lifestyle and very rough on the family, at least it wasn't where I was

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom