Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I actually like that style of raffle a lot.
Kinda cool but someone shady will always game the system.  What's to stop an employee from taking a couple of the winners out, handing them to their boys, and having the palm it while pretending to draw and WOW I WIN!

It's cool to know right away if you win or not, but no way makes things better

2000 people? Or 200?

I dont think you understand how Tokyo works. I've been tryna find this video from way back to show you but I cant find it. A PS3 Launch line in Japan was like 4 blocks. No.... serious. I kept asking how everyone over a block away didnt just leave.

Everything you need to know about Japan in this video

My friend recently went there and went on the subway. He saw how many people were being packed in and thought it was rush hour. He said that he kept waiting for the next train, and the next train, and the next train and it was the same story throughout.

I actually like that style of raffle a lot.
Kinda cool but someone shady will always game the system.  What's to stop an employee from taking a couple of the winners out, handing them to their boys, and having the palm it while pretending to draw and WOW I WIN!

It's cool to know right away if you win or not, but no way makes things better
it's the same thing here lol. I can't really complain about it cuz I occasionally benefit from the shadiness. but that's a cool way to release product IMO, especially in such a fashion forward country where AJ1s are a staple.

Yah people that think 2000 isnt possible have never been there. They can fit that into a tokyo crosswalk during rush hour.

Last edited:
Yah people that think 2000 isnt possible have never been there. They can fit that into a tokyo crosswalk during rush hour.

I have never been there, Thats why I asked. Keep forgetting they don't got obesity like here in the US.

2000 people for like 100 pairs. Damn well at least they probably won't be rioting, robbing or killing people out there.

Lining up there is probably pretty peaceful.

Just saw some pics and Tokyo is really live right now.
nerd.gif

We need to bring back those old radio show type contests where you keep your hand on the car till the last person is there :lol:

Can't jig those right?

Back
Top Bottom