Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

But if its one shoe only guaranteed riot. People going to wait three days and not know what shoe they are getting.

Once they get hit with the famous "sold out" it's going to go full on frenzy.

I already know .... The only release I ever lined up for was the Concord at FA on 34th and that **** was pure madness :smh:

I might head out for these though, since the ticket is guaranteed.
If they really are guaranteed and provide no tricks up their sleeves this release will make the concord one seem like a walk in the park.

Ayyy we in california and we don't get **** either. If anything they releasing em in the one state guaranteed to have a riot.

You don't get **** except every single thing. The entire Midwest will have one store in Chicago receive a limited release if that.

But if its one shoe only guaranteed riot. People going to wait three days and not know what shoe they are getting.

Once they get hit with the famous "sold out" it's going to go full on frenzy.
Three days? Ppl just found out a few hrs ago, three days ain't even possible

If they really are guaranteed and provide no tricks up their sleeves this release will make the concord one seem like a walk in the park.

I'll be in the city in the afternoon. I'll take a walk over and see what it's looking like.

It looks like they're guaranteed tickets so idk if I wanna show up cause the beasts will be out in full effect

LOL that was the point I was trying to make. Some folks aren't going to get what they want after they have waited. Hopefully they will come out to the line and hand out the tickets so everyone doesn't have to wait in the cold.

LOL if it's anything like SF FCFS, there will be chairs with nobody in them. Then 10 minutes before store opens, 20 people go to the front of the line and say their friends were "holding" their spots for them. If the store is not NTSF,  the manager from NT SF and all his buddies are usually the first in line.

Last edited:
i honestly don't see the big deal

This.

bbb).gif

Really brought that piece of **** into this...

I'm out of this thread b4 another 100 pages is added real quick

SMH

I swear... it's enough these kicks are hard to get.

If Yeezy gets mixed in.... it will turn everything Sane to Insane  

Back
Top Bottom