Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Shoes are always the most important part of an outfit tho imo. Won't buy those brands unless I make millions.

it's like this -----> http://uscheckout.apc.fr/browse.cfm/4,4409.html?nav=kanye

a $90 white Tee 

is it made with Higher End Cotton?

or same as Hanes

If you rock supreme you are rocking rebranded Champion hoodies and Fruit of the Loom undershirts.

If you rock Off-White you are buying higher end cotton. Definitely higher end than APC. Off-White actually gets praise for its quality. Not just by the idiots at Complex Magazine but people who right at Vogue and all them vanity based magazines. It is run like a higher end brand. They have shows at fashion week filled with clothes they will never actually produce. Virgil is about to do a collection with Raf Simmons.

APC on the other hand is constantly tantalized for pretending they are a high quality brand which they once were and decided to do what JB did and start using trash materials but still increase the price. Their stuff is better than Champion tho.

Ok...

Back to FRAGS

I see people saying the leather is way better then the recent 1's that have dropped.

Are these people having pairs in Hand or going off the look in PICS?

What is the Basis of their Answer.

Cuz Pics make these look like the same leather as the Blk/Wht 1's

Ok...

Back to FRAGS

I see people saying the leather is way better then the recent 1's that have dropped.

Are these people having pairs in Hand or going off the look in PICS?

What is the Basis of their Answer.

Cuz Pics make these look like the same leather as the Blk/Wht 1's
prob going off hype.

I think I should try and score on these

But my pockets!!!!

They gonna be hurting and that's not how I want to start the new year!!!!

Darn you JB

So I won a spot to pick up a pair. Don't think that there are actually 438 people in front of me that won though. I think it's just randomly generated. Store is pretty quiet about actual numbers but considering this is Fujiwara's store, there should be more than normal. Hopefully they have my size left.
View media item 1303085

So you'll be able to scoop a pair on the 27th or are they releasing early where you are?

Salt levels just rose, calling the doc. I got a fever, man I need a 12 in these so bad

Last edited:
So I won a spot to pick up a pair. Don't think that there are actually 438 people in front of me that won though. I think it's just randomly generated. Store is pretty quiet about actual numbers but considering this is Fujiwara's store, there should be more than normal. Hopefully they have my size left.
View media item 1303085

You dont raffle for individual sizes? If they are 8 size 10s they randomly pick 8 people who said they were size 10. Good luck tho.

Last edited:
Although, I'd like to know how the quality of the leather compares to other recent releases, it's not going to stop 99.9% of the people from trying to cop.  No official word on release other than through NDC?

Ndc took them off the calendar
nerd.gif
old news...

Back
Top Bottom