Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Loving the height on the Frags. As far as the leather, it doesn't appear to have the same type of leather as the Banned 1's. Still a dope colorway. Hope to cop a pair.

If anyone is familiar with kix4chicks, they have 1 pair of Fragments size 11.5 for $600 shipped right now. Send them a DM on IG and they will be quick to respond. 100% legit seller. I can personally vouch for them. Just thought I'd share if anyone wants to lock em down now

View media item 1303286They already sold the 8, 8.5, & 11

Last edited:
Yeah there's some chairs and ppl out there already

If those people waiting already were to wear the shoes themselves, I get why they're camping out. However, I doubt that's the case for some of them. I just don't get camping out for days for items that you're going to resell anyway. The cost of waiting for days, nonetheless in the cold, severely cuts into your profit margin.

Last edited:
If those people waiting already were to wear the shoes themselves, I get why they're camping out. However, I doubt that's the case for some of them. I just don't get camping out for days for items that you're going to resell anyway. The cost of waiting for days, nonetheless in the cold, severely cuts into your profit margin.
not if you dont have a job bro

guess it was confirmed to be GTD tickets?
Has to be, if it was a raffle usually it will state that call back times will be this time or that, it just says you only can get 1 ticket and you have until 6:00 release day to get it

Has to be, if it was a raffle usually it will state that call back times will be this time or that, it just says you only can get 1 ticket and you have until 6:00 release day to get it
gonna make the 5 o'clock news...

Back
Top Bottom