Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yeah.. I feel you on Houston. I struggle to get info on how to get a grade school ticket for my girl on these 11s next weekend.
sharpstown shiekh is doing a in store raffle for them(gs sizes only)...pretty much a guaranteed pair if u go by there cuz no1 knows...there were maybe 10 tickets in there yesterday evening...also a lot of spots are doing guaranteed tickets in the morning and some are allowing a GS size and adult....

About 15 people deep on line at Flight 23 on the 34th st at about 12noon today, I was actually surprised it wasnt more. According to the employees ur guaranteed a pair as long as u get a ticket. I think u can get 1 ticket per shoe so not mad if ur towards the front looks like you would have a chance at all the drops in Dec

I work otherwise i'd be on that line for those Frags, reread the sign it says 1 ticket per customer so looks like u gotta pick 1 shoe. Frags and the NYC's are prob the most limited so I'd go for those then take my chances on NDC for the rest.

So wasn't the ticket process implemented to prevent camping? So now the camping is for tickets? :stoneface: I don't have time for all this nonsense for a pair of shoes. Guess I'll tap out. :\

Anyone have an update on the line @flight23? I can't do overnight, but not opposed to driving down there around 5 or so

Yea, so like TJ said. HOH in charlotte is getting these, per the manager. So check with your HOH guys. They're not as limited as we thought

Last edited:
Welp my sister will pass by F23 tomorrow... there probably will be an outrageous line so not hoping for nothing :nerd:

just walked pass by flt 23, about 50-60 ghost chairs maybe 40-50 head on the line at this point

gate is only on one side, meaning people can just cut the line right in front

by 6am tomorrow they will form some type of football formation

it will be pure madness! 

I'm considering going to flight23 tomorrow morning around 5am to see whats good.  Its convenient for me to ride my bicycle there so if its ridiculous, I'll just head back home lol.
theres gonna be a crowd around the doors and it will be shut down

from mysneakerheads on twitter

sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom