Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Yaaaaaas found a spot to camp at tomorrow in Houston. Sorry fellas, don't ask for info. Good luck to y'all.
if we talkin bout the same spot they been bs'n all week...bout to ride by soon tho...i actually have the name of the store in this thread...many people claim they arent gettin them tho...

better?

10881940_528917777211840_667886492_n.jpg

Damn so its Premium???!! Those slime balls told me they were not getting them when I ask earlier this week :smh:.

Last edited:
Dont get why ppl choose to post tricks for everyone else to see. These too limited to be sharing. I figured it out on my own but its blown. Chances are super low lol :smh:

Bred 1>>>>Legend XI

but its up to you and which you like more and will wear more? keep in mind which will last longer and look better 10 years down the line.
for sure bred 1 over lb xi all day, i've always planned to use the lb xi for trade bait anyways

at this point im not even thinking about the frags,  at that resell price (not that i would bite the bullet) i can easily get breds

i've kinda given up on the breds once they hit 500, but now i hv a deal in front of me, im struggling lol

Bred 1>>>>Legend XI

but its up to you and which you like more and will wear more? keep in mind which will last longer and look better 10 years down the line.
for sure bred 1 over lb xi all day, i've always planned to use the lb xi for trade bait anyways

at this point im not even thinking about the frags,  at that resell price (not that i would bite the bullet) i can easily get breds
i've kinda given up on the breds once they hit 500, but now i hv a deal in front of me, im struggling lol

if you can afford them no issue then get em brah.

Back
Top Bottom