Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

laugh.gif

Cant believe this one place in the EU is only getting 4 pairs...lol

Some EU stores def. keeping it for themselves...

Look bro I'm not out 2 get anyone that's the last thing I would do is snitch on somebody in here or in life. That's the truth bro.

I just get tired of seeing the same stuff posted by others and never get warned like I seem to always get. I've said things the exact way others do and I always get

the warning next time your gonna be banned for good. Just pisses me off. Stillmatic718 were good bro. 

NikeLab tweeted earlier they will announce tomorrow so aint nothing gonna happen tonight. So I'm out tel the morning, waay to much going on here for me

to stay with. Peace out and Bueno noches ah todos and Good luck 2 all. 

What's more hectic is no one knows the release time. So at least for 4 hours starting at 4:55AM PST, chaos will ensue repeatedly. 

Last edited:
release time was 1pm when they posted the info on nike release calendar but they've edited it since

edit: only nike lab release ive got was the HTMs and they were 8am

I copped and i was so excited but i came to post in the thread and there literally wasnt one

Last edited:
Run TTS for me. The royals were the 1st ones I had in a long time and took everyone's advice that it ran small and had to get a half size up. Now I have two big pairs :smh:

I aint swimming in em but still.

Run TTS for me. The royals were the 1st ones I had in a long time and took everyone's advice that it ran small and had to get a half size up. Now I have two big pairs :smh:

I aint swimming in em but still.

I listened to people saying 6s ran big and i went half a size down on the black infras, now I'm stuck with a pair that kill my toes. At least you can wear double socks or stick an extra insole in them, I'm stuck with mine the way they are

Last edited:
I listened to people saying 6s ran big and i went half a size down on the black infras, now I'm stuck with a pair that kill my toes. At least you can wear double socks or stick an extra insole in them, I'm stuck with mine the way they are
J's have usually always ran TTS for me...at least for all the ones I've owned I've never had to 1/2 size up or down.

some ppl in china got these in store already, saying the quality is no good. wonder if thats true. 

Back
Top Bottom