Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

fragment_1.jpg

social status pic

Last edited:
Not to tell anyone how to do their job but that's a horribly over exposed pic. 

you will never see your sneakers with that much light on them.

Even with museum lights over them

Why would you even think that looks good. 

so after i struck out online this morning i went around a few reseller shops to see what the market is like

none of them got the frags yet, all said the costs is high to bring them in and wonder the demand will be like if they price them at around 800

thats not even the main pt, main pt is..

one of the shops i went had a pair of 2013 breds in my size, they were willing to buy my legend blues for retail +80, after the 80, the breds will be just under 500. i think the price is fair, but im debating hard if i should pull the trigger.

im usually a retail or bust guy, all this frags chaos is messing with my mind
sick.gif

Not to tell anyone how to do their job but that's a horribly over exposed pic. 

you will never see your sneakers with that much light on them.

Even with museum lights over them

Why would you even think that looks good. 
what doesn't look good about them?

take it into photoshop if your eyes hurt

the quality is oozing through that pic

so after i struck out online this morning i went around a few reseller shops to see what the market is like
none of them got the frags yet, all said the costs is high to bring them in and wonder the demand will be like if they price them at around 800

thats not even the main pt, main pt is..
one of the shops i went had a pair of 2013 breds in my size, they were willing to buy my legend blues for retail +80, after the 80, the breds will be just under 500. i think the price is fair, but im debating hard if i should pull the trigger.
im usually a retail or bust guy, all this frags chaos is messing with my mind:x

Bred 1>>>>Legend XI

but its up to you and which you like more and will wear more? keep in mind which will last longer and look better 10 years down the line.

Yaaaaaas found a spot to camp at tomorrow in Houston. Sorry fellas, don't ask for info. Good luck to y'all.

what doesn't look good about them?

take it into photoshop if your eyes hurt

the quality is oozing through that pic
The 'quality' you see if the result of filters and such to make the edges look sharper in the image. 

The back of the shoe isn't visible. 

So your "friend" tried to sell you some fakes? Some friend :smh:

He didn't think I'd care since he doesn't. I asked him if he could get the shoes and he said he could get me some fakes that I couldn't tell the difference.

Believe it or not, most people don't care about rocking fakes as long as it looks real and even better most don't even care or know it's fake. Not everyone is a nt member obsessed with identifying fake/grey market shoes.

Guys selling fakes cater to a whole different market that want kicks like you but can't pay crazy resell prices.

The 'quality' you see if the result of filters and such to make the edges look sharper in the image. 

The back of the shoe isn't visible. 
Dawg we all have a general idea of what the shoe will look like without Photoshop or any editing.

Sheesh its a picture for christs sake is the improper editing stopping you from attempting to cop? NO

Most people in here know how good the quality is on these, you dont need a picture to dictate that 

Back
Top Bottom