Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Just doesn't make sense because they own the rights to everything X-Men but only use about 10% of characters/storylines

and here we are months before the marvel rights revert back and they never figured that out.

and here we are months before the marvel rights revert back and they never figured that out.

i think it's still at least a year away from completing acquisition, disney just allowed fox to sell sky sports to comcast recently too

i think that's why they are trying to rush the gambit film, it's also been reported that Disney plans to release all films that are done and currently in production so as long as gambit or xforce is in production and close to done before the acquisition completes, it'll release under the disney banner

was reported a while ago but they made last X somewhat like the xmen logo

they're just trying to be "cool" like their fan4stic crap

Hell no

First class better than anything DCEU.. I only got 2 dps and Logan over it between foxverse and dceu
First class is only good in comparison to what they’ve put out before. Nastolgia aside X-men 1 and 3 sucked and all in all the characters were butchered to death. First class outside of 2-3 scenes was not good

For a 1st trailer this isn't so bad but with their track record you know the movie is going to be buns.

but lets really look at their track record and if being objective and we use RT, they aren't so bad starting with the soft reboot of 1st class

1st Class - 86%
The Wolverine - 69%
DoFP - 89%
Deadpool - 84%
Apocalypse - 48%
Logan - 93%
Deadpool 2 - 82%

out of those 7 films, one is rotten (there is also a non-xmen Fan4stic that is 9% as well)

now of course i would say judge the film yourself instead of following film critics but again this might be the only way to view it objectively and keep in mind that IW got a 84% meaning more than half of the Fox films are equal or better rated critic-wise

don't get me wrong though, i prefer IW to all of those films because it culminates and starts the end of a 10 year journey but their track record isn't too bad

now if there is an RT NerdMeter/NTMeter, then the Foxverse would all be under 10% :lol:

chances are the movie is going to be decent as a film but as a story based on the xmen and dark phoenix story... it's going to blow

New Plot Details Revealed By Simon Kinberg

Dark Phoenix may look like X-Men: The Last Stand 2.0 but it's going to embrace cosmic elements from the comic books which that movie did not. Now, director Simon Kinberg has confirmed that Jessica Chastain's villain isn't actually called "Smith" but is a mixture of characters from the source material!

"I will say that Jessica’s character is not Mastermind but there are elements of the way Mastermind manipulates Jean that Jessica’s character does employ," Kinberg explained. "For me, as you’ll see, that Jessica’s character has elements of a few different characters from the comics." So, she may not be a Skrull after all but it also doesn't sound like she's Lilandra which is bound to disappoint many fans.

"She is from, let’s say, not our planet, her character. I’ll keep it relatively mysterious but it is a cosmic story in a way that is extraterrestrial, which is something we’ve never done in the X-Men movies before but is obviously something that is integral to the Dark Phoenix story so I felt we couldn’t’ do what we did on X3 and ignore that. We had to actually embrace it. So there’s a fair amount that takes place in space, and the inciting incident that starts to turn Jean, let’s say, dark and fill her with this power that she can’t control happens in space. And then there are forces from space that come to Earth because of that."

We also have a couple of new stills from Dark Phoenix, one of which confirms that Andrew Stehlin is playing Red Lotus, while Kota Eberhardt is taking on the role of Selene. Those two will no doubt be aligned with Magneto and part of his Brotherhood on Genosha (even though that island bears zero resemblance to the one in the comics, Kinberg has the opportunity to do something with that).

exclusive-xdp-photo2-1537997735935.jpg

exclusive-xdp-photo1-1537997735929_1280w.jpg

First class is only good in comparison to what they’ve put out before. Nastolgia aside X-men 1 and 3 sucked and all in all the characters were butchered to death. First class outside of 2-3 scenes was not good

i think it was good, while being limited.. i think singer's involvement hampered it.. considering the use of mystique in the other films, i think that's why she ended up such a significant role in first class

but it was a good telling of mag's and professor's stories, especially mag's

I didnt mind apocalypse up until the end. Same with the fantastic four. It was decent til act 3

There should be a YouTube skit of Feige rolling up at a fox conference room, going around the table like:

'You? You're fired?'

'You. Fired.'

Keeps going around the table until he gets to Singer's chair..and then kicks Singer off of his chair on some 'I'm the captain now' steeze

They should get the dude who's always screaming in those Lebron skits to play Kevin Feige

Anyway, who are the people you're most curious to see in the mcu once marvel acquisition is complete?

For me it's

Doom
Silver Surfer
Gambit
Rogue
Storm
Jubilee
Cyclops
Jean
The new FF
Wolverine

In that order

I put Wolverine on the bottom cuz Fox overused Wolverine for 18 years and paid little to no attention to everyone else. I need to see others get some shine.

Last edited:
best part of the that trailer was Magneto
"You're always sorry Charles, then theres a speech, and nobody cares."

as is standard with all these films except First Class, I'll catch it on FX.

Well From The Looks Of Things, I Have The Acting & Monologue’s To Look Forward To |l I Do Like How The Trailer Makes It Seem As Though Everyone Ain’t Really ******* With Chuck & His **** Tho. Hope Mystic Dies In The First 4min Because She Has No Business In This... Magneto Doesn’t Either But That’s My Guy, Still No White Hair Tho :smh:

Well From The Looks Of Things, I Have The Acting & Monologue’s To Look Forward To |l I Do Like How The Trailer Makes It Seem As Though Everyone Ain’t Really ****ing With Chuck & His **** Tho. Hope Mystic Dies In The First 4min Because She Has No Business In This... Magneto Doesn’t Either But That’s My Guy, Still No White Hair Tho :smh:
I believe that's her funeral they are at. The one where Storm is rocking the umbrella

Dark Phoenix should be on some epic cosmic wave like Dr Strange. But we all know FOX went with the AMC struggle scene budget. How they did Apocalypse was enough proof we needed. :smh:

I don't understand why y'all wouldn't watch this.

I get how terrible Apocalypse was but that doesn't mean this will go the same route.

If that was the case, we should've stopped watching mcu films after Iron Man 3.

It's because they told us this story before and there's nothing enticing about it. I'm not paying for it but I'll watch it

Back
Top Bottom