• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
its been blocked before I could see it,
this is what I saw, no sound though. and at that weird angle that screams "template for fake trailers'

The trailer looked wild boring.

I saw no action. Just shots of scenes of standing, walking and talking.

A funeral scene, a flashback car crash, think Magneto in a wheelchair.

Just back out Channing. Wait until you get the call from Marvel.
That ain't happening :lol:

Ryan Reynolds is gonna be the luckiest guy out of all of this.

Nobody who had a role or was considered for a Fox Marvel movie is getting it when Feige is running things.

Fass, Chastain, McAvoy, etc. may end up cast as different characters though.

Sorry bro, don't know what they're thinking.

They maybe get away with that if it's a 1 min teaser trailer but this was in theaters so it's like the official 1st trailer. Its longer than the Cap Marvel trailer and we see nobody in action.

This is suppose to have aliens in it right? As villains? From that trailer it could easily be the one for X3.

Crazy.

DoBxE5qUcAIQQM7.jpg

Honestly, even as sansa she hasn't had to do much.. she's just there

Seemed that way in apocalypse too

Sansa looks fine to the point where I almost want to see the movie... I say almost.

I think it's safe to say unless they pop out a Deadpool 3 before Disney starts shooting foxmen movies I am not watching any further fox movies

Sansa looks fine to the point where I almost want to see the movie... I say almost.

I think it's safe to say unless they pop out a Deadpool 3 before Disney starts shooting foxmen movies I am not watching any further fox movies
You cant call her sansa....u dont even watch GOT

Not giving me faith that they're going to the Phoenix force right.. for the 3rd time, I guess technically th 4th time

Back
Top Bottom