Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
The animators put the curves on Jean once Dark Phoenix saga hit although Jennifer > Famke and yes, Scott is has and will always be a ****. Unless Jean is involved, then he'll blast your *** where you stand. There needs to be a Scott Summers x Migos Mask/Glasses Off remix.

Wow worst than Last Stand.

HOW SWAY?

HOW?!?

You'd have to be channeling Fan4stic for such a feat.

So happy Kinberg will be gone.

The question is thou..

Worse than origins??

I need to think about the most recent worst ones.. JL, apocalypse, does the last ghost rider count as recent?

So.... I'm hoping the first thing Disney does is fire every fox employee that has a hand in making their marvel movies terrible

Lol. Worst than Last Stand?

Are these fox people just keeping themselves in a bubble and not paying attention to what makes marvel studios movies work?

^ I think that can be said for a lot of execs

As I said when deadpool did well, I guarantee the only thing (sadly) some movie folks who make decisions will take away is the R rating instead of focusing on the quality of the movie and the passion that went into it

:smh:

2 steps forward (Deadpool 1&2/ Logan) and 1,000 steps back (everything else they attempt)

Watch Av4 be about the good guys reversing that Thanos snap and **** gets all mixed up, then suddenly, "SHINKU HADOUKEN!!!" Mortal Kombat would be awesome, but they need Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa as Shang Tsung since he like Morgan Freeman is age proof.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Good:
Hugh Jackman and Liev Schreiber have a pretty good dynamic.
Ryan Reynolds as not-Deadpool was fun early in the film.
We finally got Gambit on film.

Bad:
Wade Wilson turning into Baraka Weapon XI.
Will.i.am (Remember when he was a thing?)
Origins feels more like a fourth X-Men film than a Wolverine film at some points.
This is the only film that Gambit appears in. :smh:

Worse:
The visual effects are were ****. Especially the scene where Logan is in the bathroom looking his brand new claws.

X-Men: First Class is next on my list.

tumblr_ozrvahSqeB1ram05oo1_1280.jpg

its by faaar da best X-men movie and its not even close.
it is. but thats not saying much.

I really enjoy THE WOLVERINE directors cut, I was always a big fan of chris claremont's logan growing up, I was already into anime at the time I discovered it so this take on logan was cool af to me, sentimental most def, thought the movie nailed it fairly well.
wolverine.png

That's what makes it so much more trash. I remember ppl swore that Fox were using the Skrulls somehow.

These just some trash random aliens. Not even introducing the Shi'Ar or Brood.

Back
Top Bottom