Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
So, about this whole Disney x Fox purchase? Did Mickey Mouse come through the Marvel office like, "Merge these universes now!"? If so, Storm needs to make her way to Wakanda. Also Deadpool 2 was dope, D1 had more shock value though.

So, about this whole Disney x Fox purchase? Did Mickey Mouse come through the Marvel office like, "Merge these universes now!"? If so, Storm needs to make her way to Wakanda. Also Deadpool 2 was dope, D1 had more shock value though.

marvel films wanted two of their big properties back. It’l be great to finally see them done right.

An opportunity came up, pretty simple.. marvel been doing this without their A list heroes, they just benefit from it

I mean the fact MCU is doing what it is doing..

meanwhile fox had what they had, Sony has what they have and WB have the whole damn DC

Highly doubt we see anything regarding the Marvel characters from Fox a year or two after the sale has been completed. Maybe even longer.

Nope

Deadpool 1 > deadpool 2 > first class > Logan (should have been 1, but last 15-20 mins til the almost end knocked it down, the last bit was good) > THEN DOFP
5D71D952-398F-478F-9F40-11291390E0EC.gif

Deadpool 1 & 2 Better Than Logan?!

X-Men: The Last Stand:

The film wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but it could've been so much better.

Dark Phoenix should've been the main plot.

I don't have much else to say about it right now.

im talking only X-men.......

logan is da best movie in da X-universe via fox.

I have literally watched deadpool 1 and 2, Logan, first class and DOFP in the last 2-3 weeks

Nah, the ending of Logan brings down a great film

And first class is far better than DOFP

X-Men: The Last Stand:

The film wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but it could've been so much better.

Dark Phoenix should've been the main plot.

I don't have much else to say about it right now.
The movie was ok for the first 30mins. Once Dark P was shown it was all down hill. You can literally see the movie completely change direction. Movie should of been about the “cure” and left it at that

I don't mind the Deadpool movies

Deadpool 1 is great. Deadpool 2 wasn't as good.

But that said, I hope they don't try to integrate Deadpool into the mcu

Just keep him in a bubble universe

He is fine playing in his own sandbox

Back
Top Bottom