• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Meh.

Looks like I’m only gonna care about Charles and Erik again in these films.

At least they have em in the X-Men uniforms.

its good but as a last outing, i really wish the uniform wasn't so uniform, they kind of got the different jim lee style for each character right at the end of apocalypse, just needed some tweaks

Kevin Feige is probably not going to go anywhere near the Phoenix force when he gets his hands on the xmen... Fox probably guaranteed that by going down that road twice
I'm hoping he does something drastic. Like even more radical than Ultimate X-Men.

Definitely not trying to see the white bread 05 get movies. Even Stan and Jack couldn't make that work.

If anything, just like with Homecoming, Feige is gonna take them back to the essence of the characters and what makes them special. I believe the next film will have them in their classic yellow and blue costume, with a somewhat traditional roster.

Yup, pretty bland.

Legit looking X3 just with more focus on Jean.

X-Men comics had this problem with Jean and the Phoenix dominating stories at some point in the latest writers run and their solution was to kill Jean and keep her dead for over a decade. Even then Phoenix stories would pop up and plague X-Men stories and eventually all of Marvel comics.

Its like imagine if Peter Parker's girlfriends were all thrown off a bridge by the Green Goblin constantly.

Sophie looking fine as **** though.

Oh and Mystique remains an eyesore.

I'm thinking Feige might not do xmen for a while. Maybe tease xmen by introducing some characters in other mcu movies first.

Like have Storm show up in BP.

Rogue in a Captain Marvel sequel maybe.

Introduce the new professor x in an avengers movie

Then once 3 or 4 of them are introduced they'll drop the mcu xmen movie

Last edited:
Not enough action imo this the same movie ala Mcguire's Spiderman and Garlfield's , I actually enjoyed X3 the first time I watched it. But not on the rewatch.

This movie will be on TNT and FX by the end of the school year. Just like those damn Fast and Furious movies.

This is all stupid. Like you shoehorned the Phoenix Force being in Jean already and now you’re trying to skew the origins of it :stoneface:

Feige is gonna do Phoenix Force right and have the Xmen in Jamaica Bay when the chaos pops off, not screaming at Apocalypse :stoneface: :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom