FORMER Tree Smokers, When Did U Quit & Why?

Originally Posted by nikeangel

smoking is definitely bad for your helth
that is why you have to quit it,my friend

Leave this thread pronto.

I smoke every single day. Never seen one problem with my health because of it.

Been smoking since the sixth grade im 22 now. Probably smoke 4-5 gs a day between me and my girl Blunts or a tube. As far as health i cant remember the lasttime ive been sick, i take no medicine only vitamins and the sensemelia so it has its medicinal traits.

It's been about 2 Long years since I really smoked due to the court system but thats over with and I haven't had the urge

Originally Posted by rareairheadXIII

Been smoking since the sixth grade im 22 now. Probably smoke 4-5 gs a day between me and my girl Blunts or a tube. As far as health i cant remember the last time ive been sick, i take no medicine only vitamins and the sensemelia so it has its medicinal traits.

Thats crazy if you really are doing 4-5 G's day.

I just don't have the funds like that, but weekends I do it. I try not to during school.

yea it should be tough but I'm a strong believer in a peron's will...I don't know when I will stop maybe never

but weed isn't for everyone the same with alcohol

Originally Posted by cs02132

i have been smoking for about 4 years now (since the beginning of 9th grade).. i never really took a "break", just times where i wouldnt smoke for like a month because i was grounded or something. for like the past 2 years ive been smoking pretty much every day., but the past couple of weeks ive just kind of lost interest in it because my tolerance has gotten way too high and i have been smoking blunt after blunt after blunt (yesterday me and 3 other friends fishbowled 3 1g blunts one after each other and i was buzzed for like 10 minutes) so i think i am going to take a break for a couple of weeks so i can go back to getting high again

cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10+ you smoking that BS bro you smoke 10+ of what i have & youll be on ya as for a couple days

I can't get high off of blunts/spliffs/j's for some reason. I copped me a hookah. Loud mixed with Watermelon tobacco?

I be on another planet...

started smoking when i was 13 im 19 now in college doing great. i dont see a need to quit. plus i smoke every night
pimp.gif

Woooweeee. Had some Master Kush last night and that sucker was strong as hell! Dry mouth like a mutha!
pimp.gif

If you're an adult and taking care of your responsibilities, I don't see any reason to stop. This is mother natures cure of it all so use itaccordingly.

But to each their own. I do ME.. you do YOU!

the stuff ya'll call super, we call regular kush, dro is chronic, chronic is stress, swamp is.. we dont even have that in LA. lol.

the eighths i smoke hit for 50... but its usually 4.2 and its fire og, or platinum og or og master bubba.
the 40 1/8s are like green crack, sour diesel etc....

my tolerance is so high im smokin super wild high end stuff.

if any of yall smoked this stuff... whew... you'd probally pass out instantly.

and im done with swishers. that was my very last box. waste not want not.
i use game blunts now. all natural slow burners.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

the stuff ya'll call super, we call regular kush, dro is chronic, chronic is stress, swamp is.. we dont even have that in LA. lol.

the eighths i smoke hit for 50... but its usually 4.2 and its fire og, or platinum og or og master bubba.

Damn your cool

Vanilla and wine game dutches FTW and its not a competition, take it easy. I WISH my tolerance was super low so I get bent like back in the day
smh.gif

I've slowwwed down a lot compared to what I use to consume... I guess vagina takes up most of my time now and days.

however, Mary is still my main squeeze.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How the hell do you some of yall have time to smoke 10+ blunts a day?
laugh.gif

I smoke probably on average once a day but usually just a couple bowl hits or the occasional blunt that's it. Hasn't affected me in a negative way soI see no reason to stop anytime soon

I just got tired of being high all the time. It was making me to lazy.

At first I didn't know if I could quit...I'm sure some of ya'll know how it sucks to try and fall asleep without being high especially aftersmoking literally every single day for a few years.

I HATED trying to fall asleep without being high.

I can't even stand the smell of it anymore.

I quit about 5yrs ago. Just grew out of it. It was coo but got borin and made me more fatigued when I hooped

Originally Posted by Cz7

Damn your cool
Right? Lol.
I used to smoke loud since I was 12, everyday since I was 14, started selling at 13, dropped out of school when I was 15,
smoked so much I would be high for about 10 minutes then I started mixing it with coke,
stopped last year when I got caught for selling, finished up my drug program and smoked twice last month,
I'm done for a good while now, I wish I would have never started so young, procrastinated so much and didn't care about school whatsoever.
I feel so stupid but learned so much from all my mistakes.
nerd.gif

and BTW get a better connect you're getting burned paying that much an eighth, and yeah i'm talking about kush.

In all seriousness I've been wanting to pull a weekender in Oregon.

ptrakarn23...school me on Oregon.

Usually charge up before the night shift.

Espresso & Dro = My Theory of Relativity.

pimp.gif

has nothing to do with your location. its who you know. care packages can be sent anywhere!!! super silver haze, afgooey FTW in MD your looking at 60-70 aslice, nobody wants to deal with that.

Today makes 1 month since the last time I've smoked but I'm also back in AZ where the weed is straight piff

Back
Top Bottom