FORMER Tree Smokers, When Did U Quit & Why?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Just about every day since college
pimp.gif

Got through law school in the top 4% of my class and passed the bar and worked at some of the most prestigous law firms in the world. I used to smoke and go to the library to read case law for law school.

I'm never quitting.

niiiice
pimp.gif

I got fat. Knew it was a problem when I got a 1'x2' Rice Krispy Treat slab from the dining hall and murked it in one sitting. I tipped the scales at270 lbs. Now weigh 170. Might have an off vacay smoke tonight, though
pimp.gif

it really depends for me, i could sometimes smoke 20-30 blunts. and usually when i stay in the crib during the week its about 8-10. but HOPEFULLY this sundayim gonna take a long break(im gonna shoot for May).

reason for the break. i spend money like theres no tomorrow. especially when you have credit, that isshh builds up quick.

2nd reason is becuz my father despises it, and its ruining our relationship (got kicked out 3 times, he tried to put me in rehab[i refused])

It all depends on the person really. I don't think everyone reacts the same way to everything. I know a stoner when I see one and just because you smokeeveryday doesn't make you one, it's when you sit around and laugh at stupid cartoons on your moms couch eating lucky charms with no milk.

oh please dont think i was competing with anyone or trying to be cool...

i just wanted to show ya'll that no one here should have a problem with this stuff.
cause i dont have a problem and i smoke way more than everyone.
and if you do have a problem with just weed.... you probally would have a drinking problem if u drank or a gambling problem if u gambled.
so u should just not do nothin lol.

and to dude who said "youre getting burned on the 8ths" i dont smoke kush bro. i smoke top quality indica and sativa strains.
im done with kush. kush is smoked like stress out here. but our kush is the best weed you can get in other places.

just made a month yesterday ! been smoking for years!!!
but i got friends out in amsterdam that want me 2 go out there
for july so ima smoke my life out when i get out there
but for now im all about the money !

I've been smoking everyday for the past 2 years. I don't think I'm going to stop anytime soon. I have a card, so getting top shelf meds is noproblem. If I could, I'd rather be smoking hash all day. I absolutely love concentrates.

Back
Top Bottom