FORMER Tree Smokers, When Did U Quit & Why?

From Jan '08 to about July '08 i didnt smoke.

Smoked all last year every week.

Stopped on Christmas day, and not planning to chief until im on a tropical beach with light blue waves crashing at my feet.
pimp.gif

Just recently quit, haven't smoked this year.

Started to have some terrible chest pains, completely unrelated to paranoia or anxiety because I had been smoking for a year or so no problems until then, andit when it started happening I was just in my spot chillin no worries. It happened everytime after too. Bad Health is not worth being that cool stoner.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

lol like i said, we burn out here like we smokin cigarettes. i aint gotta prove nada to you.
For real 10+ blunts was nothin back when I was younger Ns didnt do much but smoke off a pound all day. Plus when you got like 5 Ns in your circleyou smokin with its nothin

that video reminded me of this

you definitely gotta be
pimp.gif
for it to be
roll.gif

i remember the first time i watched that vid i was geeked up thinkin i was right there with him all happy and $!%@. lulz
the ending had me dead

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

man i forget ya'll dont live in socal. lemme take a picture right quick.
311nypc.jpg
how much is the eighth?

yall can't sleep on FL though, we got the most indoor grow ops you just gotta know the right people.
unfortunately it's not as cheap as it is in cali, dro in tampa usually goes for 25/50, some dudes even be taxin 60 for the eighter of some super.

I think its worth it if you smoke often, you get the same effect on a smaller amount and you can even vap it again.

that looks absolutely delicious.^

i got tired of vaping, felt like its missing something.
I like the classic blunt. regular smoke gives me a better high feeling.
volcanos are appreciated tho.

311nypc.jpg
roll.gif

Those are scattered all over my crib stashed in different places

I never seem to throw away the containers, those 1 gram containers are a must when you need to travel light

pimp.gif

311nypc.jpg
damn buddy doin it, wish we could get it like that in tha midwest
smh.gif

I heard Grape Swishers put holes in ya brain/lungs too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

This thread is depressing lol
word haha
I've been smoking for what seems like ages but I know when to smoke and when not to in reference to school
I'm rarely paranoid/anxious about stuff when high either so theres no reason for me to take a break
And volcanos are mos def not overrated. They deserve all the respect they get, probably the most efficient and precise vaporizer out.
I'm so jealous of you guys with dispensaries in your states...

also just to add i will never smoke a swisher/Philly or dutch ever again them thangs be f_ing people up lokey it develops overtime in yo lungs when you messwith it continuous. Tops or nothing like my big uncle always told me, i should of listened

Back
Top Bottom