For those who have broken a bone, whats the worst one to break?

far as the most painful in your opinion......

broke my arm before but i dont think its the most painful...but a dude did shed tears
laugh.gif

far as the most painful in your opinion......

broke my arm before but i dont think its the most painful...but a dude did shed tears
laugh.gif

The femur is the worse bone to break. Whether it's compound or a hairline fracture.

The femur is the worse bone to break. Whether it's compound or a hairline fracture.

I've only broken my wrist and I doubt too many people outside of intense athletes have broken multiple bones to answer your question based on experience.

However, my guess would be that the skull and femur probably hurt the worst.

I've been hit in the skull before.....but never cracked it. Even getting hit felt worse then when I broke my wrist. Breaking my wrist was a numbing pain, my skull was a SEARING pain. I felt like Harry Potter when he gets close to voldemort

I've only broken my wrist and I doubt too many people outside of intense athletes have broken multiple bones to answer your question based on experience.

However, my guess would be that the skull and femur probably hurt the worst.

I've been hit in the skull before.....but never cracked it. Even getting hit felt worse then when I broke my wrist. Breaking my wrist was a numbing pain, my skull was a SEARING pain. I felt like Harry Potter when he gets close to voldemort

only broke one and heres the story. About 5 years ago I experienced some pain in my foot. The next day I barely could walk. I went to the dr and he gave me an xray. He saw a small dot on my bone between my two tows so he tells me to get an mri and he doubted it was serious. That afternoon after the mri he calls me into his office asap. The results of the mri show a hairline fracture between the toes and two bones completely shattered on the top of my foot. I told him he needs new xray equipment because my foot was in pieces. By far the most pain I have ever experienced until he casted it up. The injury was either from playing ball or when I hit my foot really hard on the couch from playing wii. lol.

only broke one and heres the story. About 5 years ago I experienced some pain in my foot. The next day I barely could walk. I went to the dr and he gave me an xray. He saw a small dot on my bone between my two tows so he tells me to get an mri and he doubted it was serious. That afternoon after the mri he calls me into his office asap. The results of the mri show a hairline fracture between the toes and two bones completely shattered on the top of my foot. I told him he needs new xray equipment because my foot was in pieces. By far the most pain I have ever experienced until he casted it up. The injury was either from playing ball or when I hit my foot really hard on the couch from playing wii. lol.

Broke my calcaneus bone trying to stop a sled going 63mph in a race....was crashing into a pole so I put my foot up and bent 45degree upwards

Dislocated my toe with a clean break, didn't hurt...but they had to break it to re-position it...that ____ HURT!

Broke my wrist doing 10 back flips tryna finish with a no hand and landed on the top side of my hand and dislocated my shoulder OUCH!

Had my jaw broke in a fight, (6 on 1) what's sad is I won
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, but they did break my jaw...didn't hurt at first from the adrenaline, but I couldn't
laugh or eat hard food for two weeks.

Broke my calcaneus bone trying to stop a sled going 63mph in a race....was crashing into a pole so I put my foot up and bent 45degree upwards

Dislocated my toe with a clean break, didn't hurt...but they had to break it to re-position it...that ____ HURT!

Broke my wrist doing 10 back flips tryna finish with a no hand and landed on the top side of my hand and dislocated my shoulder OUCH!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
, but they did break my jaw...didn't hurt at first from the adrenaline, but I couldn't

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
... your avy fits you well
laugh.gif

i think i had a hairline fracture somewhere in my foot... hurt for months, guessing it healed it'self
sprains are as far as i've gotten.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think i had a hairline fracture somewhere in my foot... hurt for months, guessing it healed it'self

broke my collarbone twice, for some reason it hurt a lot more the second time.

I also broke my arm when I was real young and even that wasn't as bad as the collarbone. I swear, when I was young I could take anything and just carry on with my day, now...not so much.

worst pain I have ever felt though was when I bruised the muscles next to my spine. Still can feel the spot, and it is def still a problem area for me as far as back pain goes.

broke my collarbone twice, for some reason it hurt a lot more the second time.

I also broke my arm when I was real young and even that wasn't as bad as the collarbone. I swear, when I was young I could take anything and just carry on with my day, now...not so much.

worst pain I have ever felt though was when I bruised the muscles next to my spine. Still can feel the spot, and it is def still a problem area for me as far as back pain goes.

Got ran over by a gocart when I was little and broke both the bones in my leg. Let's just say, wun no fun...

Got ran over by a gocart when I was little and broke both the bones in my leg. Let's just say, wun no fun...

Originally Posted by seniosoul

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all this happened before I turned 18...got my jaw broke at 17, I've had 10 years to heal

Originally Posted by seniosoul

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
all this happened before I turned 18...got my jaw broke at 17, I've had 10 years to heal

I heard breaking your tailbone (coccyx) is pretty bad.
I've only broken fingers playing volleyball. My hands are a mess. 
laugh.gif

I heard breaking your tailbone (coccyx) is pretty bad.
I've only broken fingers playing volleyball. My hands are a mess. 
laugh.gif

Foot.. me and my cousins were playing tag and me and one other person were on the roof.. when the kid who was "it" came to tag me I jumped off
30t6p3b.gif

Foot.. me and my cousins were playing tag and me and one other person were on the roof.. when the kid who was "it" came to tag me I jumped off
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I've never broken a bone, but this is what I came in here to say.

Back
Top Bottom