Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

"Period Course: 1700-1900 Literature"
A, can it be?
wat
Naw, is it? Guess you weren't privy to everything I thought. New..... something or other? How do they normally finish it?
sorry to disappoint?
That's what she said, unfortunately. You disappoint me. You seem to be a devoid-of-life loser. Is this true? I don't want you to killyourself after all is said and done... just trying to see what takes a toll on my NT brethren.

"Period Course: 1700-1900 Literature"
A, can it be?
wat
Naw, is it? Guess you weren't privy to everything I thought. New..... something or other? How do they normally finish it?
sorry to disappoint?
That's what she said, unfortunately. You disappoint me. You seem to be a devoid-of-life loser. Is this true? I don't want you to kill yourself after all is said and done... just trying to see what takes a toll on my NT brethren.
wow, that flipped quickly.

Ikari XD
PM me the rest, im sleeping, good night.
I fear you to be a homosexual. Why else would you PM a man at 2 in the morning? Is everything ok with you? Are you doing okay at your job? Doingwell with school? Why are you PMing me?

Ikari XD
I fear you to be a homosexual. Why else would you PM a man at 2 in the morning? Is everything ok with you? Are you doing okay at your job? Doing well with school? Why are you PMing me?

i...fear this will go nowhere. consider myself trolled.

Ikari XD
I fear you to be a homosexual. Why else would you PM a man at 2 in the morning? Is everything ok with you? Are you doing okay at your job? Doing well with school? Why are you PMing me?
i...fear this will go nowhere. consider myself trolled.

Have a nice night!
smile.gif
b3b1613f1bf5cadf47afb3e4bfc30f339874f0d3.gif

srsly.. both you guys are breaking the first 2 rules
smh.gif
.... L2/b/
edit: also .. successful troll is successful.

I'll just leave this here...

so... does this mean we can't make template threads anymore.. I like those
nerd.gif

Wow talk about taking something not at all serious way too seriously. None of you deserve to be on the internet let alone /b/

Back
Top Bottom