FOR THE LULZ

you're also not the only one who's been called a newf before.
good to know
don't think you're special
Ill take note of that
threads dont call for "/b/ stuff" unless you newf's are baiting it out.
whatever that means sure
except for so-called "/b/ threads" right?
sure
go read ed. you're a newf.
Im deeply offended
that's the problem.
nah, you're the problem, from what you're proposing, you want NT stripped of raaage/caturday/pedobear/willsmoth/barrackroll/obamagif&pics/ect along with everything in this thread,
material that have provided countless laughs throughout NT and the net all gone, because you say so
get the hell out, now, naruto is on

nah, you're the problem, from what you're proposing, you want NT stripped of raaage/caturday/pedobear/willsmoth/barrackroll/obama gif&pics/ect along with everything in this thread,
material that have provided countless laughs throughout NT and the net all gone, because you say so
incorrect. what i'm "proposing" is that you should stop trying to shove /b/ content down people's throats. if you want to laughabout /b/, go on /b/. why c/p images directly from their threads? to get people to quote you with rolling smileys?

there is such a thing as original content. try looking into it. its a decent alternative to reposting the same picture that's been reposted elsewhere onthe internet. of course, you can just continue to image dump off /b/ if that's your idea of "hai guise here's the lulz"

no one gives a #@@+ about naruto either for that matter.

Y'all wild.

Keep goin'...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Word what makes NT great is people posting original content, not copying and pasting %%@% from other sites.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

nah, you're the problem, from what you're proposing, you want NT stripped of raaage/caturday/pedobear/willsmoth/barrackroll/obama gif&pics/ect along with everything in this thread,
incorrect. what i'm "proposing" is that you should stop trying to shove /b/ content down people's throats. if you want to laugh about /b/, go on /b/. why c/p images directly from their threads? to get people to quote you with rolling smileys?

there is such a thing as original content. try looking into it. its a decent alternative to reposting the same picture that's been reposted elsewhere on the internet. of course, you can just continue to image dump off /b/ if that's your idea of "hai guise here's the lulz"

no one gives a #@@+ about naruto either for that matter.

whos shoving /b/ content down whos throat smart man? have you been through this thread? everything is here is from or deprived from /b/, hell 98%of everything on the INTERNET deprived from /b/, do you not know this? is this new to you?
to reposting the same picture that's been reposted elsewhere on the internet
dumbest thing Ive heard all day
there is such a thing as original content. try looking into it
Im the last person you want to talk about original content

no one is looking for rolling smilies, or forcing people to laugh, if I think its funny and contributes to the thread, I post it

and why are you crying over 4chan content being posted?, this thread is titled "FOR THELULZ"

wow, you really do have a noodle for a brain

whos shoving /b/ content down whos throat smart man? have you been through this thread? everything is here is from or deprived from /b/, hell 98% of everything on the INTERNET deprived from /b/, do you not know this? is this new to you?
damn, they're depriving stuff from /b/ now? wat.
dumbest thing Ive heard all day
look up. now you've got something new.

Im the last person you want to talk about original content

no one is looking for rolling smilies, or forcing people to laugh, if I think its funny and contributes to the thread, I post it

and why are you crying over 4chan content being posted?, this thread is titled "FOR THE LULZ"

why would you be the last person to talk to about original content? make all of those advicedog pics yourself? genius.

"for the lulz" would imply that you're deriving lulz from someone/thing. instead you're just reposting images over and over a la "youlaugh you lose." thank you for bold-texting that part for me.
wow, you really do have a noodle for a brain
says the person using the word "deprive" incorrectly.

look up. now you've got something new.
sure thing
why would you be the last person to talk to about original content?
lurk moar
"for the lulz" would imply that you're deriving lulz from someone/thing. instead you're just reposting images over and over a la "you laugh you lose."
wow, you just really tried to provide an intelligent explanation on how things work at /b/, look at how much of a loser you sound, stopembarassing yourself, its pathetic

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

"for the lulz" would imply that you're deriving lulz from someone/thing. instead you're just reposting images over and over a la "you laugh you lose."
wow, you just really tried to provide an intelligent explanation on how things work at /b/, look at how much of a loser you sound, stop embarassing yourself, its pathetic

me embarrassing myself in here would imply that i and others would actually care about this dialogue. incorrect.

you completely missed the point, grats. you should stick to what you know, albeit however little that is.

wow, you just really tried to provide an intelligent explanation on how things work at /b/, look at how much of a loser you sound, stop embarassing yourself, its pathetic
me embarrassing myself in here would imply that i and others would actually care about this dialogue. incorrect.

you completely missed the point, grats. you should stick to what you know, albeit however little that is.

well, according to mj popcorn above you chid, someone does care actually, making your statement invalid
either way you cut it, you lose little man, and although this may seem impossible considering your comprehension level,lets end this argument like adults,shall we

well, according to mj popcorn above you chid, someone does care actually, making your statement invalid

so posting a gif means you care? because i doubt whatever we're saying is of any consequence to him either way.

you lose little man, now lets end this argument like adults shall we?
1) oh the irony.
2) nothing was lost or gained. that would imply that something was at stake.

so posting a gif means you care? because i doubt whatever we're saying is of any consequence to him either way.

yea, posting a mj popcorn sorta resembles anticipation, thus = care
you lose little man, now lets end this argument like adults shall we?
1) oh the irony.
2) nothing was lost or gained. that would imply that something was at stake.
no, no,irony there young lad, thought you were bright enough
here the original quote
either way you cut it, you lose little man, and although this may seem impossible considering your comprehension level,lets end this argument like adults, shall we
keep trying!

Back
Top Bottom