For my 15000th post, I post pics of my favorite city: Tokyo

It's SOOOO Clean!

But forreal, gotta have cash everywhere though? Guess I ain't rockin no skinny jeans, because whenever I'm on vacation I like to dine nicely (it'svacation, for christ sake) finna carry some fat knots.

Looks like a cool place, but from what I'm seeing wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive

Cool if your rich or not too worried about money though...

15 Dollars for Orange Juice nooooooooooooo

eek.gif

congrats
smokin.gif

moar of these

ogifpv.jpg

and Im not sure if you know but do they have salvage yards (junk yards) like here in the US? Im dying to go to Japan and if they do have them Ill def go thissummer

^ Damn, that R32 looks mint. Looks like it's a girl driving too by the looks of the steering wheel cover.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Burn916

* immediately goes and checks prices on flights *

Can't wait to go back...hopefully in Spring, but maybe in August/September. I'd rather not go again when it's sauna outside.
Yeahh, last time I went it was January and it was a tad bit too chilly, and sometimes rainy.
laugh.gif

We're thinking about heading back in August, July is just too damn hot.

I don't know...I've only been there in July, August, and September...none of them were particularly good weather-wise. It rained more in July. At leastAugust had crazy end of season sales. I have no idea how anyone wears anything but shorts during those months.

I'm not gonna go during Golden Week...but hanami season would be nice.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

It's SOOOO Clean!

But forreal, gotta have cash everywhere though? Guess I ain't rockin no skinny jeans, because whenever I'm on vacation I like to dine nicely (it's vacation, for christ sake) finna carry some fat knots.
Not everywhere, many places do take cards. Some holes in the wall type places don't.

finnns, nice pics!!! great thread.

BTW what does this mean サイボーグ

Originally Posted by Burn916

I don't know...I've only been there in July, August, and September...none of them were particularly good weather-wise. It rained more in July. At least August had crazy end of season sales. I have no idea how anyone wears anything but shorts during those months.

I'm not gonna go during Golden Week...but hanami season would be nice.
Yeah, shorts are a MUST around then.

January was a little chilly, but I think the fall season (October, November) would be awesome, gotta try going then too.

that GTR is beautiful...

finns, i applaud you for his post, once again.
did you hit up any anime shops while you were there?
i still want to see the gundam
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

that GTR is beautiful...

finns, i applaud you for his post, once again.
did you hit up any anime shops while you were there?
i still want to see the gundam
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Thanks dude, definitely a place to visit if you have the chance.

As for anime shops, I glanced into some in Akihabara but didn't look in-depth. I'll look more closely next time. Didn't get a pic of the Gundam,forgot all about it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Can't wait to go back. Wanna spend a good amount of time there.
After going to Tokyo, there's not really many other counties I want to visit. Culinary wise, Tokyo has everything (and the Michelin Guide's most stars) so not really pressed to travel for food purposes.

Back
Top Bottom