pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
Took me a long time to get that shot right, I probably have 20 shots of that waterfall using different shutter speeds and lighting.

Thanks guys, I'll post more pics in the a.m.

Can't wait to head back.
laugh.gif

I really want to go there.

Really, really, really bad.

I know the Japanese are crazy about their fish, so I'd love to go to one of those conveyor belt sushi places
pimp.gif

Nice pics man. I loved Tokyo when I went there during the summer. Which area did you stay in?

I stayed in Shinigawa, but the best area had to be Akihabara with the huge malls and 5 story video game arcades
pimp.gif

Cool pics, bro. No seriously those are great pics. I've always thought of Tokyo as a friendlier, cleaner version of New York City but I've never beento either.
frown.gif

But what amazes me most about the place is their ability to rebuild so quickly after all those times Godzilla attacked.

When I have the money and time, my world adventure now involves Tokyo. The sushi has to be amazingly amazing.

I was in Tokyo from July - Sept and loved it

I'm in bangkok now. It's nowhere near as clean or developed, but you can have more fun with less money here. Tokyo was so damn expensive. Jump in a Cabin Tokyo $7 off the top.. bangkok its $1 lol

I loved Tokyo though. Got to climb Mt.Fuji as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

Nice pics man. I loved Tokyo when I went there during the summer. Which area did you stay in?

I stayed in Shinigawa, but the best area had to be Akihabara with the huge malls and 5 story video game arcades
pimp.gif

Ahh, Akihabara was great! Electronics heaven. Definitely spent time there.

I stayed in Akasaka. There was a sushi restaurant in the area that I must've gone to about 5 times while I stayed there, best sushi I've ever had.
laugh.gif
Might try to stay in Shibuya or Harajuku this summer.

Finnns, dope.

I just visited one of my favorite cities, Hong Kong, and took some pictures as you have, not gonna thread-jack though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom