For my 15000th post, I post pics of my favorite city: Tokyo

Here are some pics I took on my last trip to Tokyo. If anyone wants to see more, just ask.

1217cqq.jpg

fz9loo.jpg

29p6p9s.jpg

30vp5xk.jpg

xf2tdy.jpg

osv1gj.jpg

e9gfhl.jpg

o95084.jpg

dzz95s.jpg

2nk0t47.jpg

2413znl.jpg

686gee.jpg

moar pics! where's all the unique stuff? how easy is it to communicate if you don't speak japanese? is it expensive?

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

More please!

What kinda camera are you using? The quality is unbelievable
laugh.gif
alright, gotta look through the album again. hundreds of pics to choose from.

and thanks, the camera is a Canon EOS 40D.
moar pics! where's all the unique stuff? how easy is it to communicate if you don't speak japanese? is it expensive?
got it, i'll post more. lot of people know english in tokyo so you'd be alright, it helps that i know some japanese though. not everythingis printed in english.

expensive? hell yeah. it is possible to enjoy yourself on a budget but i wouldn't count on it.

Originally Posted by bobbytripledigits

RAD. Headed there tomorrow morning. Let's see if JAL is still up and running...
sweet! yeah gearing up for another trip in the summer myself. JAL, what a bunch of buffoons running that company.

I don't see any

don't know why people aren't seeing them, others and i are seeing them perfectly fine.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the city is so beautiful....my goodness

Always wanted to go there.
It really is. The sea of neon and trash-less landscape always put a smile on my face. Everything is just so clean and shiny.
laugh.gif

nice pics, throw some more up!

i gotta go back to tokyo sometime that place is so trippy
Will do. Yeah it's definitely unique, no place like it.

I'm trying really hard to save up this year to go to Tokyo. My g/f's brother is stationed there and its his last year. We really want to go this yearbefore he leaves.

mannn, i wanna go there so bad~~~ ,only been to tokyo and yokohama. Really want to visit Kyoto and Osaka.
MOAR PICS please!

Back
Top Bottom