Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If you know anything about ai, you should KNOW that the article is clearly fake. This man's pride prevented him from coming off the bench for 5 million, you think he'll be begging for change outside a mall?

If you know anything about ai, you should KNOW that the article is clearly fake. This man's pride prevented him from coming off the bench for 5 million, you think he'll be begging for change outside a mall?

:lol: exactly, son would turn to a life of crime before begging outside a mall.....

Same barbers? .... Maybe? LoL

What part of the game is this?

I clicked on that vid wondering how in the hell do you **** up the ice bucket challenge.

Left satisfied.

My reasoning for posting was because of her comments. She puts stuff like "thee baddest ******* in the shoe game" and stays taking pictures on tip toes and getting them myspace angles. She's been outed as #teamflatass and she's plan ole ignorant. She says black people are always playing victims and she can say the n-word cause she wants to say it. Ehh.

Her boyfriend just as ignorant. Look at the comment...I guess he doesn't watch, read or hear the news...

She's quick to delete anything that makes her true colors come to light so I screen shot it.

for the beasts...she's all boob...and I'd say she's fat cause aint nothing thick on her.

^^^ seems like you are salty.

She didn't let u pipe even though she's subpar? Ouch ..... Hurt ego much ....

ice bucket is stupid. waste water. if u wanna donate, just donate, or thibk of sonething more plausible.
Relax bruh. You dont have to watch the vids. It's to raise awareness so hopefully more people can donate to the cause. Just look at how much theyve raised these past 2 weeks alone.

I pray you dont ever have a family member or friend with Lou Gehrig's disease :smh:

Relax bruh. You dont have to watch the vids. It's to raise awareness so hopefully more people can donate to the cause. Just look at how much theyve raised these past 2 weeks alone.

I pray you dont ever have a family member or friend with Lou Gehrig's disease
mean.gif
Think of the ratio of people doing this stunt vs how much "awareness" or money it has brought it. Its just another way for people to grab attention from their peers, at the end of the day, if you didnt care for ALS yesterday, you wont care for it tomorrow.

I pray you dont ever have a family member or friend with Lou Gehrig's disease :smh:

I understand. I know its for the good, but water man. The way its being used is dumb in my books. Still better alternatives out there. just my two cents,

didnt that big buckrt fall on that girl and little girl?.,thry might as well make a show with a giant pool and ice, and havr whoever eants to jump like.kobe and lbj, lol

Yeah..you got it, spot on. 
I know ... Is cool.

You can come in and give a story to why and so on and so on but all you did was come in and clown on how far she was and the elephant prints ... Didn't mentioned anything about anything you saying now until people state jumping on you. LoL

Now all this other stuff surface ...lolololol

Please ... Take your L bruh ...budushka didn't give you play and that's that.

I know ... Is cool.

You can come in and give a story to why and so on and so on but all you did was come in and clown on how far she was and the elephant prints ... Didn't mentioned anything about anything you saying now until people state jumping on you. LoL

Now all this other stuff surface ...lolololol

Please ... Take your L bruh ...budushka didn't give you play and that's that.
Cause I work. I just got home and caught up. People were asking why so I answered.

She and her boyfriend go in on #NT all the time so it's my mission in life to bring awareness to their delusions of grandeur.

Again, you got me spot on. You're a genius, mind-reader, and sex therapist. 

Taking Elephant print to it's literal meaning. And struggle booty on the right "I'm the tiffany queen, the baddest to ever do it."

:rofl:

I'd beat, duh, but they're not doing it. 

Cause I work. I just got home and caught up. People were asking why so I answered.

She and her boyfriend go in on #NT all the time so it's my mission in life to bring awareness to their delusions of grandeur.

Again, you got me spot on. You're a genius, mind-reader, and sex therapist. 
right ... Iight ... We done here ...

Back
Top Bottom