Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

My type of thick

Now step off you chub lover @Tr1ll

So you really gonna post an Asian this fine and not give the deets? What's the info fool? My instagram needs her

Call me wildin but that psycho chick going crazy over some photo likes turns me on...in the sense where I'd just pin her *** down to the bed and beat the brakes off those yambs while telling her I can do what I want lol...

Of course this was until I found out later in the video about her thotish ways...

But still, I'd let her believe we're together or at least fwb and purposely get her mad

Wildin, I know

I wouldn't call that friendship ...

If I was to ever loose/forget my wallet and I was hanging out with a person that couldn't spot me - that same day, I stop all communications/relationship with that person.

I don't have time for broke people in my life.
But couldn't that same person look at you like ...

"Damn man how in the hell you lose/forget your wallet?!?!?  I don't have time for irresponsible people in my life." 
laugh.gif

^

Naw man, a true friend would spot you. Obviously if ya'll went shopping or something, he shoudnt spot your ***. But if ya'll went to go out to eat or do something then it shoudnt be a problem.

I went on a snowboarding trip a couple years back, I lost my wallet (turns out that it fell out of pocket when we picked up my other boy at his crib), my homie hooked it up no questions asked.

Call me wildin but that psycho chick going crazy over some photo likes turns me on...in the sense where I'd just pin her *** down to the bed and beat the brakes off those yambs while telling her I can do what I want lol...

Of course this was until I found out later in the video about her thotish ways...

But still, I'd let her believe we're together or at least fwb and purposely get her mad

Wildin, I know

And let me show you end result of messin with crazy broads like that...

Wildin, I know

And let me show you end result of messin with crazy broads like that...

:lol: oh hell no

Those talking about buying your friend food or something if you are out and they didn't have it or forgot their wallet, I got another scenario....

If you run to the grocery store or something real quick for some things, and they grab something small to eat/drink, you making them buy it themselves, or just add it your purchase?

If I run out real quick and my friend with me, it really isn't a big deal if he asks me to grab his soda, some chips and a philly or something. Granted this is my friend since like elementary school and we were each other's best man when we had our weddings and the god father of our kids
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom