Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Cause I work. I just got home and caught up. People were asking why so I answered.

She and her boyfriend go in on #NT all the time so it's my mission in life to bring awareness to their delusions of grandeur.

Again, you got me spot on. You're a genius, mind-reader, and sex therapist. 
Famb, we all know they wildin. Its best not togive them attention. 

way to quote a reply right after my initial post. I went to bed right after that and caught up when I got home.

Again, stellar work keko. You, my man deserve an award!
I thought we were done???

continue on your mission in life .... to bring awareness on these two birds no one care about. Congrats man!!!!

I don't think it matters if a person cares about what the disease is.. I'm sure the foundation is very happy at the fact they have a tremendous amount of new money to start new research trials and drugs experiments.. 

It might be a stupid challenge, but at the end of the day, if the person actually cares about the disease or not is irrelevant.. The moneys the only important part. 

If everyone cared about the disease instead of donating money to it, would that be a better alternative?

but the amount they raised last year compared to this year is vastly different. Once celebrities caught hold to this mainstream exposure, why not show some face and look good in-front of the public and donate lots of money.. Just how the game works.. 

I don't think it matters if a person cares about what the disease is.. I'm sure the foundation is very happy at the fact they have a tremendous amount of new money to start new research trials and drugs experiments.. 

It might be a stupid challenge, but at the end of the day, if the person actually cares about the disease or not is irrelevant.. The moneys the only important part. 

If everyone cared about the disease instead of donating money to it, would that be a better alternative?

but the amount they raised last year compared to this year is vastly different. Once celebrities caught hold to this mainstream exposure, why not show some face and look good in-front of the public and donate lots of money.. Just how the game works.. 

Claps

My type of thick

Now step off you chub lover @Tr1ll
this cockeyed chick is ugly though.
Keeps her eyes on the prize 
devil.gif

ok who put the twins (bow wow and lil mama) right next to each other?
Bruh 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This mutha****a crazy!

i dont understand people like this. if it was me i would share or at least ask if i could get him anything. thats just me tho i aint stingy, but i do know people like that.
That's how you know who's your real friend,

I wouldn't call that friendship ...

If I was to ever loose/forget my wallet and I was hanging out with a person that couldn't spot me - that same day, I stop all communications/relationship with that person.

I don't have time for broke people in my life.

i dont understand people like this. if it was me i would share or at least ask if i could get him anything. thats just me tho i aint stingy, but i do know people like that.
That's how you know who's your real friend,
If they spend time with u but won't break bread, they don't view u as an equal.

Dead them ASAP.
1247116861252419930Ouroboros-simple.svg.med.png

If I was to ever loose/forget my wallet and I was hanging out with a person that couldn't spot me - that same day, I stop all communications/relationship with that person.

I don't have time for broke people in my life.
Seen TAZ's Angels post something just like this a couple days ago.

Last edited:
:smh:

"Y'all need a plan"

"What's YOUR plan?"

"...uh... I ain't got one, but..."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom