Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

indian owned gas station?
sick.gif
mean.gif

that's so foul 

Last edited:
Yup dude is either a virgin or a lame.

If both then broads showed up with a bottle trying to pop off a threesome no man in here would turn it down.

Chicks like them got sloppy top and and mean back shots :pimp:
How is he lame?? Because he dont like fat chicks?? I wouldnt hit them **** either. Excuse us for not being as thirsty and desperate as you are.

Yup dude is either a virgin or a lame.

If both then broads showed up with a bottle trying to pop off a threesome no man in here would turn it down.

Chicks like them got sloppy top and and mean back shots :pimp:
How is he lame?? Because he dont like fat chicks?? I wouldnt hit them **** either. Excuse us for not being as thirsty and desperate as you are.

camron.gif

Again, Savage >>>>> YNS

Is NT really thirstin over these women?
:smh:
These are the type of chicks you accidentally end up on bed with after 15 shots and 3 jager bombs :x

You can have em doe

The damn can has $.99 printed on it already :lol:

Never had an arizona.. and never will 

look at the can. it was obviously damaged from being dropped. happens all the time with every type of drink. just look at your cans before you buy them and you shouldnt have a problem. I work in a grocery store, I've seen it all. You ever smelled a can of tuna thats been opened and sitting out for over a year? It's a biohazard and I'm not even joking. Gotta call in a HAZMAT team to fix that mess.

*CLARIFICATION*

I have nothing against chubby girls. Id have sex with some.....

cute chubby girls.....

Continue.....

Back
Top Bottom