Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Taking Elephant print to it's literal meaning. And struggle booty on the right "I'm the tiffany queen, the baddest to ever do it."

:rofl:

I see nothing wrong with either..

Matter fact, you wildin op. Hell nah they not the prettiest. But it dont look like they are acting like it. Just two woman out having a good time :lol:

Go ahead & throw out that I like ntthick or whatever :lol:

bird on the right could easily be wearing a girdle though... so it'd probably be a game time decision

Her chest and thigh/booty to waist ratio looks solid so far. If girlde is a sexy one I'm down. Again if you leaving the bar/club you can't go wrong she will play like champion

Who's talkin about love?

Righty would get some throat babies early and I'd probs smash on Wednesdays at 2am.

I've been tryna school these ****** for years.

Stay crying about 6+ month droughts and wonder why?

Same dudes end up like that fool tryna fight his wife's lover.

Not saying I wouldn't,

But the point dude was making is that it's a whack as girl and her #NTthick friend tryna look cute.

IIRC, it's a chick that does shoe reviews and has a 33 y/o boyfriend who questions kids sneaker knowledge at campouts.

But she could get the diesel treatment. I see she's been in the gym.

As far as jumpoffs go, them chicks would be on the D squad.
Would more than likely never see playing time.

BvQdSLRIAAIHliG.jpg

No words :smh:

Do you have a link or can you post the comments to this...

:lol:

I'm disappointed that some of you haven't learned about these girls and taking pics in certain angles, twisting their body to create an illusion, I'm not tryna ruin anyones fantasy here so I won't post legit pics of that girl (on the right)
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom