Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The girl in the middle was the realest one. Stated her salary ($70K) and lowkey backed off the $150K requirement to simply say “He has to make more than me.” The last one was going to say her salary then stopped herself :lol:

That’s one of my general problems with social media is that it has taken the competitive/comparison environment that has always existed and taken it to a saddening extreme. For example, those yambs aren’t all that and are demanding $150K. Someone good dude out there that makes less than that might see the video and be discouraged.

I think women women are more to blame than they let on for the current state of affairs in the dating/relationship world.

I mean them thinking 150k isn't a lot of $ isn't too far off from #NTLogic

Why was no one pressing for dude to arrested or anything? I understand the shock from the victim. But dude tried to go back dancing like nothing happened. Everyone should’ve been calling for security. He should not have left that club a free man.

i couldn’t tell from the vid but did anyone truly realize exactly what happened? It seemed like they were more upset he kind of got his hands all over the drink and didn’t know what he was doing

i couldn’t tell from the vid but did anyone truly realize exactly what happened? It seemed like they were more upset he kind of got his hands all over the drink and didn’t know what he was doing
It look like the chick whose vid it was and the dude to the side definitely saw what he tried to do. I could be wrong though.

Edit-
Just watched a few times. Yeah, can’t really tell if she saw him drop that in her drink. Her reaction made me think she saw it.

Last edited:

IMG_0118.gif

I was just thinking of Dennis Hopper a lil while back. After Deion signed back with Nike I had a thought of how dope it would be if they could bring some other football kicks back, bringing Dennis back with em for the ads. Then remembered he passed over a decade ago, smh. 😔

Back
Top Bottom