Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_1299.jpeg

Dude did two months in a South Korean jail for what sounds like a fight, only to cross into North Korea when he gets out.

And he's active duty...
typical a case of someone that likes to play stupid games and end up winning stupid prizes :rofl:

Last edited:

Man thats easily a 3 hour line if youre in the back. People might as well take their sweet *** time since they waited so long plus checkout and whatnot. And its all cheap so they taking even longer. Hell nah. This an od version of a Black Friday line at Woodbury (or any outlet). Plus you had to do it for every store. I did that once in my younger days and prolly took all afternoon for just a few stores. Never ****ing again.

Ignorant **** :smh:

I just saw this commercial on TV

Man I’ve been hustling backwards.

Reminds me of this charlatan :lol:

This 90 day fiance **** is predatory. Bunch of guys looking for women who are destitute, knowing they'd be completely dependent on them for all of their needs. In most cases woman who are really attractive, but would never give them time of day if not for their circumstances. Same goes for the woman too, usually older women looking for younger men to satisfy them sexually and be dependent on them as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom